The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
im not trying to hear that shyt...go heat!
Bruh at some point we need to face reality. We need to get more talent on this team & get younger at that. We can keep overlooking that & trying to hit a home run in free agency. Because then we end up with what we did this year when we strikeout.

Its still Go Heat i just want us to get back to being good. Us making the playoff this year doesnt do that. Just prolongs the process.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Bruh at some point we need to face reality. We need to get more talent on this team & get younger at that. We can keep overlooking that & trying to hit a home run in free agency. Because then we end up with what we did this year when we strikeout.

Its still Go Heat i just want us to get back to being good. Us making the playoff this year doesnt do that. Just prolongs the process.

They are not going back to being good by getting a top pick. Pat Riley will get us guys in the offseason, we just need to be patient. Pat had to sign guys on the fly this season because LeBron leaving really did take him by surprise.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Breh, they're not one of the 10 worst teams in the league, and you have to be bottom 8 to even secure the pick.

They just gotta go out there and win games

Talking about tanking is pointless when you don't own the pick

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Poverty Building/ Poverty Team

c84ctrash-repairs-im-sorry-sir-i-dont-see-any-leak.jpg

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
They are not going back to being good by getting a top pick. Pat Riley will get us guys in the offseason, we just need to be patient. Pat had to sign guys on the fly this season because LeBron leaving really did take him by surprise.
Not instantly good no. But us getting a top pick will get us back down the right path. We need to start developing our own young talent. Please tell me what guys we are going to sign this offseason?

You guys can keep thinking we are going to land some big names free agency again. I just dont see.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Breh, they're not one of the 10 worst teams in the league, and you have to be bottom 8 to even secure the pick.

They just gotta go out there and win games

Talking about tanking is pointless when you don't own the pick
We'll see in the end. If we keep playing the defense & having all these injuries, we are we just might end up being.

Go out win games & not get better. Ill still root for the squad. Just think thats dumb.

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Not instantly good no. But us getting a top pick will get us back down the right path. We need to start developing our own young talent. Please tell me what guys we are going to sign this offseason?

You guys can keep thinking we are going to land some big names free agency again. I just dont see.

Pat Riley said himself that he has his eyes set on 2016 free agency (which will be loaded)

if he can pull Bosh and LeBron he can pull anybody

> 2 all star players
> Miami
> champion experience/ winning attitude