The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was one of them saying fukk tanking. BUT I also was upset they had no plan for if Lebron decided to leave. They allowed themselves to be caught off guard and ended up piecing together a team most still thought would be good enough to compete.

Lance Stephenson is lowkey looking like a star in Charlotte :mjpls:
Or what about that Greg Monroe, he's balling in Detroit isn't he? :mjlol:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lance Stephenson is lowkey looking like a star in Charlotte :mjpls:
Or what about that Greg Monroe, he's balling in Detroit isn't he? :mjlol:
I never wanted anything to do with Stephenson. Monroe on the other hand I wanted. he's been their best player

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The Miami HEAT announced today that they have recalled both guard Shabazz Napier and center Hassan Whiteside from their NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce.

Heat forward Chris Bosh indicated after Sunday's loss to the Chicago Bulls that he could be out for a while. The Heat plays the Nets on Tuesday in Brooklyn and Bosh is doubtful for that game, but he could be out a few weeks. Bosh missed the game against Chicago with a strained calf, and he's not sure when the injury occurred. That's troubling news. Bosh hadn't missed a game this season until Sunday, and he pointed to simple "wear and tear" as a possible reason for the strain. He added that precaution and rest are the two most important things for him right now. If he tries to play through the injury, he said it could worsen and "the muscle could tear away from the bone." Miami Herald

"It's disappointing," Bosh said. "Usually you know when something gives and you kind of feel it over the course of a game and you can point to a specific play when you felt something tweak, or whatever, but unfortunately that didn't happen for me. I guess it's a wear and tear thing. It kind of sprung up on me, and you just have to deal with the tough times right now." Miami Herald

I blame Spo. The defense is causing our bigs to drop like flies. Looks like Wade is going to have to drop 50 versus the Cavs. :smh:

Watch Whiteside get no minutes versus Brooklyn

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Eric Bledsoe is up for trade. :scheme:

Get ourselves a young up & coming star. Trade away Deng, let him go to a contender. Play Ennis at the 3 which would be perfect for his development. Try to add Cole to that Deng package to the Suns.

TankWave is full effect.

Bledsoe - PG

D Gawd - SG

Ennis the Menace - SF

Bosh - PF

Whiteside - C

Tank Squad lets get it. :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eric Bledsoe is up for trade. :scheme:

Get ourselves a young up & coming star. Trade away Deng, let him go to a contender. Play Ennis at the 3 which would be perfect for his development. Try to add Cole to that Deng package to the Suns.

TankWave is full effect.

Bledsoe - PG

D Gawd - SG

Ennis the Menace - SF

Bosh - PF

Whiteside - C

Tank Squad lets get it. :wow:
If the center works out, that's a good lineup

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Bosh and McRob out?

yeah im all in for the tank

let's get it

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
shouldve never let him go in the first place:manny:

let go of talented scorers when you know scoring will be one of your weaknesses, brehs

Beasley is probably a shytty teammate/ practice player and he does nothing defensively