The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
shyt i mean with how bad our squad is it aint hard to get a top 10 pick. Unless we get a player in a big trade making the playoffs is pointless. Spo aint going to change. He thinks this small ball shyt is whats still hot. Honestly him sticking to this small ball shyt is a lazy way of coaching. He always talks about players reinventing themselves. While this nikka stays the same & on stays with the same bullshyt. :stopitslime:

Exactly what i just said. Thanks for just reaffirming that for me.
Yes it is hard to get a top ten pick even as average as we are we not even close to as bad as some of the bottom teams

They will make the playoffs with about a .500 record that's just the facts

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Yes it is hard to get a top ten pick even as average as we are we not even close to as bad as some of the bottom teams

They will make the playoffs with about a .500 record that's just the facts
Which is the only shytty part.

Us making the playoffs doesnt help us. IMO it just hurts us. Because we dont get better & we just keeping thinking we are a good team. When in reality we arent.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Horrible Sunday, Heat lose, Niners out of the playoffs, TLC was a shyt WWE PPV and I aint peeped them but Im sure the Sunday shows are all basura this week.

Cats already wanna miss the playoffs and Bosh is out day to day. fukk this

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Annoying part is the Heat could have gone 3-1 for the next week but with Bosh out they probably going 1-3. Boston, Brooklyn and Utah could have been wins

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

This season sucks. Nikkas was really thinking our team would be more fun than it was in the past 4 years :mjcry:

Wade and Bosh been our so high spots and them nikka's injured
that was before I knew Bosh and McRoberts weren't gonna play :mjcry:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

tank gassing up

kgface_medium.gif