The Trophies Remain, The King Never L3ft #HeatLifer: Miami Heat 2014-15 Season Thread

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Hamilton 32 mins & 3 rebounds, soft.

It would be a waste to make the playoffs. Might as well start trying to find out next franchise player.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hamilton 32 mins & 3 rebounds, soft.

We aint doing shyt this season. It would be a waste to make the playoffs.
If it ain't top ten though, Cleveland gets it. Spoelstra needs to change how he coaches too. His small ball built aroun lebron doesn't work without him here. Guy seemingly makes as few in game adjustments as John harbaugh.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
If it ain't top ten though, Cleveland gets it. Spoelstra needs to change how he coaches too. His small ball built aroun lebron doesn't work without him here. Guy seemingly makes as few in game adjustments as John harbaugh.
shyt i mean with how bad our squad is it aint hard to get a top 10 pick. Unless we get a player in a big trade making the playoffs is pointless. Spo aint going to change. He thinks this small ball shyt is whats still hot. Honestly him sticking to this small ball shyt is a lazy way of coaching. He always talks about players reinventing themselves. While this nikka stays the same & on stays with the same bullshyt. :stopitslime:
miami should consider rebuilding. they are an average team in the east despite wade and bosh on the team.
Exactly what i just said. Thanks for just reaffirming that for me.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt i mean with how bad our squad is it aint hard to get a top 10 pick. Unless we get a player in a big trade making the playoffs is pointless. Spo aint going to change. He thinks this small ball shyt is whats still hot. Honestly him sticking to this small ball shyt is a lazy way of coaching. He always talks about players reinventing themselves. While this nikka stays the same & on stays with the same bullshyt. :stopitslime:
Exactly what i just said. Thanks for just reaffirming that for me.
Yeah this year and last year have caused me to really sour on spo. Like harbs, he doesn't learn from his mistakes. We can't win with a team this undersized and starting Cole, or really even playing him at all. We haven't gotten any production really out of power forward since 2010-2011. Adapt or die. I don't even look forward to the games I've seen this year. Same poorly drawn offense while getting killed on posting, dribble penetration, and rebounding. Nobody should be struggling to score 70.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
If this team is truly about 2016, we should stop sending players to the d league and let them play. We aren't competing for a title right now so might as well mix in the young talent with Wade, Bosh, and Deng to see how the mesh.

And how does Shawne Williams have 4 points in the first quarter, play 28 minutes, and STILL finish with 4 points.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oh and we havve to make the playoffs, there are too many teams ahead of us for us to get a top 10 pick.

Never say never brehs :jawalrus:

The question is if we get top ten, can the Heat develop that talent :patrice:
Outside of Okafor and Mudiay, I don't know if a prospect in this class could flourish here.