The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
All jokes aside if yall gon nominate @MikeBrownsJob off his dikk pic fukkery then @iZzo definitely deserves a nod for catfishing the TLR chicks and gettin shytted on by the nikka he stole his pic from, tremendous ether went to a deserving party. He was already a shytty poster as is, I mean damn he's a heats stain on top of all that. :why: :yeshrug:

WHere is this? :heh:

Daps
You make it seem like anyone said pistsons were world beaters.
No I didn't. All I said was that Smith/Jennings were terrible signings then all yall blasted me for it, saying they'll improve and all this bullshyt.

We spoke in best and worst case scenario, best case and its been shown in some of the games weve won so far, ball distribution, great passing, solid rrbounding, and players making shots works for us.

And there's the most REALISTIC situation - that they aren't the right pieces.

No one on my team is superstar level but we got jennings willing to learn to be a pure point with scoring streaks if hes on or needs to be

What does any of this mean? You're being delusional if you think he's gonna improve this season.

josh brings capable defense at the 4 and 3 and though streaky is a threat,

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

:snoop:

monroe is a post up scorer with meh defense and drummond is on pace to dominate centerst

:dwillhuh:

When did I ever shyt on Monroe and Drummond? Do you have concept of what I initially said?

u just a rambling homer to be honest
This doesn't make any sense. What team am I a homer to?

90% of the Pistons fans on this board are dumb as hell.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is your butt still hurt because me and Chicago won't let you spam threads with your racist bullsh*t?

You unhappy scrappy?

I'm unhappy because you suck at being a moderator. You have the easiest job next to Walmart greeter and you fukk it up...you're partial, ignorant, and debating with you is like debating with a washer machine. The fact that if i called you a homosexual, homosexuals would be insulted also makes you unworthy to preside over anyone. Additionally, if a vote was taken to unseat you from moderator - you'd be gone...the only reason why you're moderator is because your floss your teeth with @bk and @CHICAGO pubic hairs.

You lil chump.

Not to mention i had you and @CHICAGO running scared, hiding threads so you wouldn't get in trouble and unseated by the admin.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
likewise - i feel as though i'm underrated and due to a systematic witchhunt started by @bk and @CHICAGO my reputation literally has been tarnished.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His baby mama saw my pic and said she'd Fukk me

He felt some type of way about it

AveryJohnson.gif
link the picture please

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I've never simped on a message board before but maybe I should start with @Desirous :shaq::patrice::jawalrus:

She don't know who I am tho. I'm not famous enough in these e-streets. :sadbron: