The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

Daps
nah, it was thought by many because you was standing on the same sidelines as coli trash like @#1 pick and that fresh outta ATL nerd
:dwillhuh:

i think EVERYONE knew i didn't support the hawks, except for the pistons fans. they took me saying that 'smith and jennings are garabge signings' as if i was a hawks stan..... this is prolly like the FIFTH time i've had to say i didn't support that garbage ass franchise.

i guess the coli thinks you can't support/shyt on players without having a homer agenda... :ehh:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
:dwillhuh:

i think EVERYONE knew i didn't support the hawks, except for the pistons fans. they took me saying that 'smith and jennings are garabge signings' as if i was a hawks stan..... this is prolly like the FIFTH time i've had to say i didn't support that garbage ass franchise.

i guess the coli thinks you can't support/shyt on players without having a homer agenda... :ehh:
breh, EVERYONE doesn't know shyt about you because you're not that important nobody, if you wanna take it there.