The tradition begins again: the TENTH annual "worst poster in my coliseum" NOMINATION thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All jokes aside if yall gon nominate @MikeBrownsJob off his dikk pic fukkery then @iZzo definitely deserves a nod for catfishing the TLR chicks and gettin shytted on by the nikka he stole his pic from, tremendous ether went to a deserving party. He was already a shytty poster as is, I mean damn he's a heats stain on top of all that. :why: :yeshrug:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
That pigskin @7oclock gets my vote. I don't know what his problem is, but he needs to make adjustments to his clock and put both hands on the 9 like a quarter to 10 and blow out the little bit of gray matter that he has left in his head..

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@mad82109 should get nominated but I really think he suffers from mental illness so I'mma just give him a pass

The worst poster on here by far is Da Eggman and I don't even know why we're humoring other people with this
:timmyumad: but if i wasn't talking about your daddy Kobe's team the story would be different. Laker fans spend all day sucking off Kobe and in the end, get all hurt cause nobody supports their weak ass squad.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
All jokes aside if yall gon nominate @MikeBrownsJob off his dikk pic fukkery then @iZzo definitely deserves a nod for catfishing the TLR chicks and gettin shytted on by the nikka he stole his pic from, tremendous ether went to a deserving party. He was already a shytty poster as is, I mean damn he's a heats stain on top of all that. :why: :yeshrug:
wtf-did-u-say.gif

Wait what happened with both stories?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
lol

I'm terrible because I was right about Josh Smith - when you and 90% of Pistons fans were arguing in favor of him? Who's analysis of him was really TERRIBLE at the end of the day? The dude that was right, or all yall Pistons fans that were wrong?

:umad:
You make it seem like anyone said pistsons were world beaters. We spoke in best and worst case scenario, best case and its been shown in some of the games weve won so far, ball distribution, great passing, solid rrbounding, and players making shots works for us. No one on my team is superstar level but we got jennings willing to learn to be a pure point with scoring streaks if hes on or needs to be, josh brings capable defense at the 4 and 3 and though streaky is a threat, monroe is a post up scorer with meh defense and drummond is on pace to dominate centers

u just a rambling homer to be honest