The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yuri gon have to save the boy :mjcry:

no way he can go toe to toe with perfect-form Cac

shyt even this form might be too much :damn:

only ones left are the sister and the one the conductor has right? :lupe:
they did say a Zahard daughter defeated him while he was one.

But you seem to forget one thing: Baam got some shyt inside him too + the thorn :jbhmm:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Baam's got some serious numbers to support in the fight if he's gonna let them. Sachi, Daniel and crew are strong cats who deserve some kinda closure anyway. Koon's match-up is kinda just as exciting too, I'm really hype to see if he can finally catch that body while Baam's busy :lolbron:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm kinda worried for Koon:lupe:

Rachel showed up in this camp like "time for the sweetfish hunt":shaq: She must think that with the back up she can take him. Hoaquin is still missing a piece so I can see him and Baam with the one on one and something happens where he gets the final piece and then they have to jump in and help him.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm kinda worried for Koon:lupe:

Rachel showed up in this camp like "time for the sweetfish hunt":shaq: She must think that with the back up she can take him. Hoaquin is still missing a piece so I can see him and Baam with the one on one and something happens where he gets the final piece and then they have to jump in and help him.
and now you about to see KoonGawd beast on these nikkas, no Baam around to make him hold back his demonic energy :blessed:

Rak touched down right on time :banderas:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and now you about to see KoonGawd beast on these nikkas, no Baam around to make him hold back his demonic energy :blessed:

Rak touched down right on time :banderas:
I learned my lesson. Never doubt Koon. Rachel showed up looking all bloodthirsty and Koon was like :yeshrug:
I wanted Rak to get loose but I guess we have to wait

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I learned my lesson. Never doubt Koon. Rachel showed up looking all bloodthirsty and Koon was like :yeshrug:
I wanted Rak to get loose but I guess we have to wait

Been waiting to see Rak really go to work since the beginning. Dude been held back every time.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I think 25th may be ready to snuff a nikka life force

Yuri out here wide open for Baam:wow:
I'm still wortied about Koon though. He a tad bit too cocky. Can't wait till next week.