The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rachel got Baam all out of character.:mjlol: He ready to put the beats on her and her crew.

My nikka 25th baam stepping the fukk up about time he started getting at ninjas, letting ninjas know why he was the slayer candidate

See everyone's face ninjas knew he ain't playing games

:wow: baam just wrecked daniel

nikka hit Daniel wit that fukkin vibration tech he learned from Ha JinSung :wow: woulda never expected him to use it on a person

dude insides prolly lookin like a stepped on bag of chips :scust: that curve turned Baam into a straight demon
had everybody out there like :merchant:
ib129dfXLrFRQi.png

SIU is the fukking god

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The voice calling him up...Enryu?

Also Daniel said he's going berserk too soon like they planned on making him act this way at some point...with FUG and the way this plot goes that wouldn't surprise me.

Either way, the boy is cooking.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Goddamn!!!! I knew my nikka Baam had feelings for this bytch but he really sounding like he want to lock her in the basement.:damn: Koon in the back like :whoa:. I'm convinced that Rachel broke him off before coming to the tower and he don't want fug running up in that. It's the only reason he going crazy behind her even though she tried to kill him.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
AGAIN MY nikka :dwillhuh:

She pushed you off AGAIN MY nikka :dwillhuh:

I'm need Koon Da Gawd to murk this bytch for Baam sake :mjcry:

I can't with this simpin Baam :francis:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ninjas Baam I mean really really twice my ninja how you get hoed twice let this be a lesson to all simps. I'm seriously considering stop reading this At least God of high school keeps it trilla.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I forgot who said it but I'm really starting to think Rachel broke him off some p*ssy

Ain't no way my nikka Baam acting like this if he ain't fukked

Right? :mjcry: