The top nationalities of U.S. immigrants:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I’m all for more Dominican women immigrants :mjlit:
I honestly wouldn't have a problem if we only let women in :lolbron:

But every time you look it's a bunch of men being brought in and placed right in Black neighborhoods and given everything they need to advance. It's a straight up invasion, but most Black people see nothing wrong with it :francis:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All this tether talk day in and day out, and brehs ain't even over here like that :dead:

The epitome of Internet ass shyt

:mjgrin:

I like it. They don’t understand accepting more immigrants from Africa and assimilating them into African American culture is the only way -

Ah, I’ll give away the game.

:mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nobody is gonna deport them :yeshrug:

Trump ain't gon do shyt about it
This basically. Like it or not, it doesn't matter.

Both Democrats and Republicans want immigrants because companies want immigrants.
You think Trump or Biden want to upset their CEO donors and lobbyists from getting skilled work for cheaper? :mjlol: :heh:

Skill up, finish school and compete with them or get left behind at this point.

What sucks is university in places like Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, The Philippines, Switzerland, etc. are free and they now get the same ABET accredited engineering education our state colleges and universities get, except those immigrant graduates don't start out $40k-$80k in debt. So immigrants can spend their first few years of their careers earning money that goes right into their pockets while we have to pay back student loans. What has ever been done about that here? Nothing. Band aid fixes at best but never address the problem: four-eight years of free/cheaper schooling period.

So why would I think these politicians and government are going to stop mult-billion to trillion dollar companies from favoring immigrants for skilled labor?

They won't.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
canada has their own immigration issues

it's a bunch of indians flooding in @Malcolmxxx_23 spoke on it before.

i think they get some type of preferential treatment due to old school UK colonization bullshyt. :wow:
nikka they're. not fleeing to USA because of the Indians
I can understand actors,models and rappers immigrating here..but the average Canadian citizen?
What gives eh?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Asians and whites spend thousands of dollars for tutoring on their kids teaching them all types of different learning techniques from elementary to high school. I I’ve been aware of this for years until a few months which really hammered it home when I was looking to sign my niece up for a tutoring program called kumon. It was nothing but southeast and East Asian kids that bytch with a few white kids and one black girl in there. One of the instructors was telling me kids who couldn’t do addition five months later could do fraction and decimals before the first grade. This is the variable that’s missing from that chart.
Those Kumons are in the cut, too. One of the ones I know of is this random shopping center in a rich part of town. Nothing in that center except Starbucks, a grocery store, some random shops and million dollar condos/townhomes.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Anyone believing this so-called data on "Immigrants" is a complete FOOL.