The top nationalities of U.S. immigrants:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Asians and whites spend thousands of dollars for tutoring on their kids teaching them all types of different learning techniques from elementary to high school. I I’ve been aware of this for years until a few months which really hammered it home when I was looking to sign my niece up for a tutoring program called kumon. It was nothing but southeast and East Asian kids that bytch with a few white kids and one black girl in there. One of the instructors was telling me kids who couldn’t do addition five months later could do fraction and decimals before the first grade. This is the variable that’s missing from that chart.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Asians and whites spend thousands of dollars for tutoring on their kids teaching them all types of different learning techniques from elementary to high school. I I’ve been aware of this for years until a few months which really hammered it home when I was looking to sign my niece up for a tutoring program called kumon. It was nothing but southeast and East Asian kids that bytch with a few white kids and one black girl in there. One of the instructors was telling me kids who couldn’t do addition five months later could do fraction and decimals before the first grade. This is the variable that’s missing from that chart.
Yeah, whatever the reason is it really doesn't matter though to be honest.

Some are born bright af, others have to work harder than others.

The problem is when people not born with it naturally don't want to work on being better.

You will meet some smart fukking people who are simply smarter than you in these fields. Can't get intimidated and mail it in. I knew a dude who looked straight from Mexico, spoke broken English who didn't even have to take notes in my Calc III and Physics III courses but aced every exam. Just did nearly every problem in his head including the ones the professor had during lecture and got the right answer 9/10. I just learned to stop comparing myself to the top 1% people like that and instead see what I can learn from them (basically how I found out dude had broken English) and the best learning strategies that work for me to master the material.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually surprised at the number of Chinese compared with other Asian groups

Black Haven

Daps
Yeah, whatever the reason is it really doesn't matter though to be honest.

Some are born bright, others have to work harder than others.

The problem is when people not born with it naturally don't want to work on being better.

You will meet some smart fukking people who are simply smart than you in these fields. Can't get intimidated and mail it in. I knew a dude who looked straight from Mexico, spoke broken English who didn't even have to take notes in my Calc III and Physics courses but aced every exam.
My argument isn’t about whether people have different learning abilities or talents which I agree with you on it’s more so with the chart you posted listing Asians Americans and white Americans high on international testing. What I’m saying is whites and especially Asian benefit from years of tutoring from quality mentors and instructors before they even hit middle school. Many black kids and Hispanic kids don’t get that at all.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
1) Interesting. They talk about other Central and South American immigrants but way most of them are from Mexico..

If you don't know, Texas and Cali were Mexico before America housed them, among other states.

Makes all the sense. America is, after all, the invasive species in the New World.

2) India and China being 2 and 3 is not surprising, but it's surprising. Based on their raw population, even a fraction of one percent of them is MADDDD people.

1% of a billion is 10 million.

Every tourist thing I went to in the span of a couple years between 2014-15.. there were SOHH MANY Indians and Chinese. Combined, equal or more than Black White Latin combined.

I am talking Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Mt Rushmore, Hoover Dam, Redwood Forrest.. across the map.

3) The vast vast majority of the 300+ MM American citizens are from the Old World. Everything outside of the Americas.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My argument isn’t about whether people have different learning abilities or talents which I agree with you on it’s more so with the chart you posted listing Asian Americans and white Americans high on international testing. What I’m saying is whites and especially Asian benefit from years of tutoring from quality mentors and instructors before they even hit middle schools. Many black kids and Hispanic kids don’t get that at all.
Remember, there are free resources available online now like Khan Academy, MIT OCW, youtube, etc. that are 100% for free now.

That's how a lot of international kids have caught up to our schools over the last 15+ years. If someone's teacher is explaining the material poorly, I can basically guarantee you there's someone online with a better explanation. People need to learn to use their resources, there's really no excuse. So much of learning comes down to the individual wanting to learn.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
America loves Asians & Latinos.:russ:

The chart looks like a stealth/systemic erasure of black people & in the next 2 decades - Latinos & Asians would become the biggest minorities.

This strategy was perfected in the U.K. in the 19th & early 20th century when they shipped the blacks to Freetown & Caribbean Islands - then replaced them with people from the Indian subcontinent.

Black Haven

Daps
Remember, there are free resources available online now like Khan Academy, MIT OCW, youtube, etc. that are 100% for free now.

That's how a lot of international kids have caught up to our schools over the last 15+ years.
You’re right about that I mentioned chegg and MIT to people in my circle they didn’t know wtf I was talking about. A lot of people in our community are unaware of these resources and it pisses me off.