The top nationalities of U.S. immigrants:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US Corporations made the call to Democrats after the Great Resignation. The salaries and amount of available jobs is about to fall through the floor. The US middle class in this country is finished.

The Great Resignation is officially done—and so are all those big raises, stark new data shows​

The Great Resignation is officially done—and so are all those big raises, stark new data shows

Employers urge Biden to grant long-term immigrants work permits​

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
US Corporations made the call to Democrats after the Great Resignation. The salaries and amount of available jobs is about to fall through the floor. The US middle class in this country is finished.

The Great Resignation is officially done—and so are all those big raises, stark new data shows​

The Great Resignation is officially done—and so are all those big raises, stark new data shows

That's the key word.

"Employers".

That's who runs this government and country folks. These politicians simply do their bidding.

Who runs the CEO/Employers? The big dog stakeholders/investors.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this tether talk and brehs ain't even over here like that :dead:

The epitome of Internet ass shyt
there's some sociological term for it where people over estimate how many people overestimate how many immigrants there are in the country.

i forget what it's called, but most literature about it was about people thinking there was somewhere between 10-100x as many mexicans in this country as there actually were.

i'm sure the same shyt applies to tariq stans when it comes to tethers

it all ends up being right wing babble in the end and i say this as someone who wants some immigration law changes, but to pin it on dems like right wingers are really for it tells me all i needa know :mjlol:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

Corporations own this country. Whatever they say is law even if it’s to the detriment of their fellow countrymen/women and the world.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
No, a country needs to have a stable population. Japan and Korea need to make more kids, not flood their countries with foreigners
And what happens if the situation continues? Does the country just die? I don't know about Japan, but Korea's birth rate started to decline in the late 90s. There would have been a solution by now if it were simple, but there isn't. You can't just demanding people to have more babies and expect results. It's possible to accept immigrants without drastically altering the cultural and demographic makeup of the country.

Daps
there's some sociological term for it where people over estimate how many people overestimate how many immigrants there are in the country.

i forget what it's called, but most literature about it was about people thinking there was somewhere between 10-100x as many mexicans in this country as there actually were.

i'm sure the same shyt applies to tariq stans when it comes to tethers

it all ends up being right wing babble in the end and i say this as someone who wants some immigration law changes, but to pin it on dems like right wingers are really for it tells me all i needa know :mjlol:

Sounds like xenophobia to me

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Asians and whites spend thousands of dollars for tutoring on their kids teaching them all types of different learning techniques from elementary to high school. I I’ve been aware of this for years until a few months which really hammered it home when I was looking to sign my niece up for a tutoring program called kumon. It was nothing but southeast and East Asian kids that bytch with a few white kids and one black girl in there. One of the instructors was telling me kids who couldn’t do addition five months later could do fraction and decimals before the first grade. This is the variable that’s missing from that chart.
Meanwhile cacs would have you believe asians are inherently smart.

Nah, it's just that they put EVERYTHING into making sure their kids survive in school.