The top 10 games you have to play from THIS GEN according to Big Suge Knight

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This post will be updated because this list will be time consuming. And the games will not be in any particular order. Just 10 games you must play this gen if you haven't already.

1.) Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon is probably the best racing game this gen, and possibly ever made. I went back to Forza 4 recently and if you are a person who doesn't like racing games that are too "sim" like in nature? Forza Horizon is that game. I suck at Forza 4, I'm a beast in Horizon. Horizon is fun, its challenging, you can control your car without worrying about driving off the road. It has so much to do in that game. Seriously, your doing yourself a dis service if you don't get this game. If Forza 5 doesn't have anything from Horizon in it? (gameplay wise) then Forza 5 isn't even a must have imo. Thats how good Forza Horizon is

2.) State of Decay

This is a new game, but its been out for a week or two now and the "new game feel" hasn't run its course. I've never played a game that has you really fearing for your characters life like this game does. Most games, especially with Zombies. You can kill everyone nearby and then stroll to your next objective. This game, the zombies come, they come deep, they not only gang up on you. They can literally rip you in HALF (sorry Karen) I've been gaming for a long time. Class 4 is going to be so fukking epic, Class 3 (State of Decay) is already that. I've put in about 15hrs and I'm literally still at the very beginning of the game. 100hrs of gameplay here I come...

3.) Uncharted 2 (Campaign)

I shouldn't have to say much. This is the best campaign on consoles this generation. Part 1 was also epic for its time, and Part 3 while still very good could not improve on the campaign of pt.2. It couldn't even match it. The multiplayer was epic too until the fact it uses PSN which basically cripples the game to the point its unplayable online. Ditto with U3. Cheaters/glitchers/etc flock to the most popular games. So AAA titles suffer on PSN. Call of Duty, Uncharted? Forget about it. Campaign is a system seller tho

Will Update later. If anyone wants to make there own list. Wait til this list is completed. That way you can add games others haven't named.

You almost had your first unbiased post ever on this site. The fanboyness is too strong i see

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You almost had your first unbiased post ever on this site. The fanboyness is too strong i see

:russ: he just had to shyt on the ps3 games lol

No mention of gears 2 and 3 multi being shyt tho:russ: didn't even bring them up

Max payne3
Fallout 3
Uncharted2
Dark soul(game of the generation)
Last of us
Bioshock 3
Batman
Mass effect series
Dues ex
Rayman origin

BlvdBrawler

Superstar