The top 10 games you have to play from THIS GEN according to Big Suge Knight

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
nobody was feelin Skyrim?
Of course people loved skyrim

but it doesn't fit into the context of this mis-labeled thread.

This thread which is still at this time currently incomplete , lists a heavy Xbox bias :manny: (tru story)

Skyrim mods alone made the console versions inferior and forgotten.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. The Uncharted series
2. MGS4
3. Halo 3/4
4. Last of Us
5. God of War III
6. Heavy Rain
7. Gears of War series
8. Arkham Asylum/Arkham City
9. Mass Effect 2/3
10. Street Fighter IV

Honorable mentions: NBA 2K11, Battlefield 3, COD4: Modern Warfare, Mario Galaxy 1/2, Infamous 2, Mortal Kombat, La Noire, Assassins Creed II.........and many more

Much better list. Red Dead Redemption should be in the top ten somewhere

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Of course people loved skyrim

but it doesn't fit into the context of this mis-labeled thread.

This thread which is still at this time currently incomplete , lists a heavy Xbox bias :manny: (tru story)

Skyrim mods alone made the console versions inferior and forgotten.
How can this be mislabeled when it says in the title "according to Big Suge Knight" :facepalm:

And its bias towards Xbox? Please give me 5 MUST PLAY ps3 exclusives that I haven't named yet. MUST PLAY is different than MOST HYPED. Watch you name a bunch of games that nobody else felt was even WORTH PLAYING. Maybe LBP2 might make the list, I guess we won't find out til later :shaq:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Much better list. Red Dead Redemption should be in the top ten somewhere

yup, man honestly this gen was the most I've had fun playing video games since the Sega Genesis/SNES era.

I don't think I played but 3 games total last gen.......puberty temporarily fukked me up and made me forget about my true love which is nerdy sh1t

:manny:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
How can this be mislabeled when it says in the title "according to Big Suge Knight" :facepalm:

And its bias towards Xbox? Please give me 5 MUST PLAY ps3 exclusives that I haven't named yet. MUST PLAY is different than MOST HYPED. Watch you name a bunch of games that nobody else felt was even WORTH PLAYING. Maybe LBP2 might make the list, I guess we won't find out til later :shaq:

nah , i mostly played a bunch of indie shyt 75% of the past 7-8 years man.

i dont play dudebro fps games
i dont play motion controlled games
i dont play survival horror games since up to may 2013... that genre was all but dead till S.o.d & L.o.u came and resurrected the genre.

on a side note about "exclusives" Mlb the show was the best professional sports exclusive released yearly on the market ... but it wont make this thread.

im not gonna even bother to entertain naming 5* titles cause you'll either move the goalposts ... or write a whole fukking sonnett why those corresponding titles are a joke :dry::snoop:

this is your thread Court so do as you please.

hopefully....

you arent using a proxy ip again... you know what happend last time you did :sadpuppy:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 3
3. Uncharted
4. Metal Gear 4
5. Tomb Raider (Shocked the hell outta me)
6. Red Dead Redemption
7. Valkyria Chronicles
8. Xenoblade Chronicles
9. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
10. Far Cry 3 (The only shooter I enjoyed)

I'm not a big FPS player so I don't have Call of Duty on my list because in my opinion you play one you pretty much played them all. All my games you need to put some time into.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
nah , i mostly played a bunch of indie shyt 75% of the past 7-8 years man.

i dont play dudebro fps games
i dont play motion controlled games
i dont play survival horror games since up to may 2013... that genre was all but dead till S.o.d & L.o.u came and resurrected the genre.

on a side note about "exclusives" Mlb the show was the best professional sports exclusive released yearly on the market ... but it wont make this thread.

im not gonna even bother to entertain naming 5* titles cause you'll either move the goalposts ... or write a whole fukking sonnett why those corresponding titles are a joke :dry::snoop:

this is your thread Court so do as you please.

hopefully....

you arent using a proxy ip again... you know what happend last time you did :sadpuppy:
No, what happened :dwillhuh:
And your answer was very interesting. You went all over the place except answer the question. How sony like of you :laff: 5 games is all it took for you to break. Let me try. Resistance? Ratchet? Mag? Socom? White Knight? Mod Nation? PlayStayAll-Star? Infamous was decent, but a top 10 this gen must play? Nah. I'm not even gonna put Mario Galaxy on the top 10. There are plenty of great games this gen. But I'm talking top 10 IMO. I haven't played every game this gen, but I played more TOTAL games than anyone in this bytch guaranteed so my opinion is more than "biased" I didn't even want to put half the games I did, but I look at this from a total gamer perspective. Not a personal favorite top 10. I totally understand that most of you didn't realize I was that gangsta with it. I'm really not biased. Passionate is more accurate...

And MLB The Show while its a great baseball game is still a baseball game. I never seen you in a single baseball thread in the Coli tho :rudy:
So that game gets more praise because its an exclusive more so than anything else. Baseball games ain't been that popular since probably Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball. There's a reason its hard to even find a baseball game these days so please.. quit the name dropping :snoop:

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
1. Skyrim
2. Fallout 3
3. Uncharted
4. Metal Gear 4
5. Tomb Raider (Shocked the hell outta me)
6. Red Dead Redemption
7. Valkyria Chronicles
8. Xenoblade Chronicles
9. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
10. Far Cry 3 (The only shooter I enjoyed)

I'm not a big FPS player so I don't have Call of Duty on my list because in my opinion you play one you pretty much played them all. All my games you need to put some time into.
Nice list, and I personally would have Far Cry on there over COD as well. But as a "underrated/slept on" game. Modern Warfare was so epic that it changed gaming. Each year they come out with a new version and its great. If you haven't played them, then you have 100's of hours of fantastic on and offline gaming with COD. And since its the franchise of this gen, its idiotic to not include it. Its cool to bash COD, but its not cool to then write it off as not worthy. MGS4 belongs in the 10 worst games of this gen. How can you praise 8hrs of gameplay in any game let alone a MGS game :stopitslime:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
No, what happened :dwillhuh:
And your answer was very interesting. You went all over the place except answer the question. How sony like of you :laff: 5 games is all it took for you to break. Let me try. Resistance? Ratchet? Mag? Socom? White Knight? Mod Nation? PlayStayAll-Star? Infamous was decent, but a top 10 this gen must play? Nah. I'm not even gonna put Mario Galaxy on the top 10. There are plenty of great games this gen. But I'm talking top 10 IMO. I haven't played every game this gen, but I played more TOTAL games than anyone in this bytch guaranteed so my opinion is more than "biased" I didn't even want to put half the games I did, but I look at this from a total gamer perspective. Not a personal favorite top 10. I totally understand that most of you didn't realize I was that gangsta with it. I'm really not biased. Passionate is more accurate...

And MLB The Show while its a great baseball game is still a baseball game. I never seen you in a single baseball thread in the Coli tho :rudy:
So that game gets more praise because its an exclusive more so than anything else. Baseball games ain't been that popular since probably Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball. There's a reason its hard to even find a baseball game these days so please.. quit the name dropping :snoop:

okie... check the Nyy Yankees thead from last season & this season.

check the general mlb thoughts thread

check the mlb the show thread in the arcadium..

come on man... who are you putting on a show & dance for? :yawn:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Nice list, and I personally would have Far Cry on there over COD as well. But as a "underrated/slept on" game. Modern Warfare was so epic that it changed gaming. Each year they come out with a new version and its great. If you haven't played them, then you have 100's of hours of fantastic on and offline gaming with COD. And since its the franchise of this gen, its idiotic to not include it. Its cool to bash COD, but its not cool to then write it off as not worthy. MGS4 belongs in the 10 worst games of this gen. How can you praise 8hrs of gameplay in any game let alone a MGS game :stopitslime:

I liked MGS4...when I had the chance to play it. lol But still I'm just not sold on Call of Duty. And I have played damn near all of them. Somewhat interesting story..point at what you want to kill and pull the trigger. It's just not fun to me anymore. And I played the HELL outta Counter Strike back in the day. Loved Doom too. But it just seems like they went too far with the formula and it just the same shyt over and over. Assassin's Creed is getting close to the same formula...too much milking going on.
It would have made my top 20 tho....Not top ten.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
okie... check the Nyy Yankees thead from last season & this season.

check the general mlb thoughts thread

check the mlb the show thread in the arcadium..

come on man... who are you putting on a show & dance for? :yawn:

Ok Mr. No Links, I'll just take your word for it. You like baseball. Are you going to take my word for it that Gamers don't give a shyt about baseball games?
I personally enjoyed baseball games growing up, didn't particularly care for EA's baseball games. Nintendo had me covered. Then nintendo basically said we'll have Mario handle baseball for now on and thats when myself and the rest of the gaming universe said "Welp, :salute:" and kept it moving in a baseball'less future. MLB The Show I tried it and it was straight. But I wasn't craving for a chance to play it again. Naming that game is cliche like saying MGS4 or KZ2. Who cares if the games themselves sucked, just as long as it was exclusive :blessed: