The top 10 games you have to play from THIS GEN according to Big Suge Knight

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Ok Mr. No Links, I'll just take your word for it. You like baseball. Are you going to take my word for it that Gamers don't give a shyt about baseball games?

wait... you really want me to provide proof that i posted in these threads? :heh:
& now you want me to provide proof that gamers (i gotta watch what i say since you tend to move the goal posts in your favor) dont care about baseball?

Game Database, Best Selling Video Games, Game Sales, Million Sellers, Top Selling - VGChartz

It does pretty good #'s over here in the u.s from what i see.

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
wait... you really want me to provide proof that i posted in these threads? :heh:
& now you want me to provide proof that gamers (i gotta watch what i say since you tend to move the goal posts in your favor) dont care about baseball?

Game Database, Best Selling Video Games, Game Sales, Million Sellers, Top Selling - VGChartz

It does pretty good #'s over here in the u.s from what i see.
You posted a long ass list, I guess you don't know how to look for single games huh? Just google any game and vgchartz and you'll find your answer :shake:
You don't have to sell me on it, I know most gamers don't give a shyt about that game. Just Dance sold more copies than most series on playstation. Sold more than huge titles combined. That doesn't mean the majority of gamers care for that title. Some games are great for impulse buys. MLB gets praised so people will buy just for that. But who keeps playing. I personally never met a person who owned that game. Online on websites everyone talks about them. But the threads on these games at the end of a 162game season? How come the threads don't even make it to 62pages.

All I'm saying is if you not a baseball fan which is the majority of the country (US) then its not on anybodies radar. Except for fanboys to point to. I'm not saying its not a great game. Just a great game nobody gives a shyt about. Same can be said for Gran Tourismo. It'll sell, then half the people who bought it will never touch it again after 2 weeks. That stuff matters to gamers, but not to sony and its stans :manny:

And lets try to get back to this threads topic...

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
http://www.the-coli.com/event-staff...ep-getting-merged-no-reason.html#.Ub6ic7tZ5NE

being a pathological liar is easy on the internet isn't it Chester?

*ha ha ha oh wow.jpg meme*
This is the last time I will reply to you in this thread unless its related to the topic. The link you posted did end with Brooklawn saying
you posted your password and then your account was posting from a proxy so its been banned.
What if I told you I had the power to reinstate that account? And this site nor any other place can ban you for using a proxy :bryan: we have every right to use one. You misread what he was saying, he said the password was posted then whoever got a hold of the account was using a proxy so they couldnt tell if I guess PS4 was PS4 or not.

What if thats what PS4 wanted :merchant:

Word to Rekkapryde...

Big Suge Knight

Runner of Thangs
Daps
Reppin
Compton California
Bioshock infinife
Last of Us
Halo 3
Uncharted 2
Skyrim
call of duty modern warfare
Journey
Assassin creed 2
red dead redemption
portal 2
Last of Us hasn't been out long enough to be on a list. New games have this new game smell about them that alter peoples opinions. GTA4 was the best game ever made, then two weeks later everyone hated it. I hope after time passes its still viewed as a great game. LIAR says hi

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did this nikka ask for people to post list of must play games, then decide to pick through everyones list and prove why whatever ps3 game doesnt belong? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
my list

1. Dark Souls
2. MGS4
3. Xenoblade Chronicles
4. Valkyria Chronicles
5. Uncharted 2
6. ME2
7. Bayonetta
8. Skyrim (pc)
9. God of war 3
10. RE5

haven't played last of us yet but I'm sure it'll be on here :wow:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bout 2 start The Last of US in a few...so hopefully it makes it high on my list.

Uncharted Trilogy(played all 3 in a row last yr)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Hitman Blood Money
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Far Cry 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Red Dead Redemption
Max Payne 3
Tomb Raider
Just Cause 2
Assassin's Creed 3
The Ballad of Gay Tony
COD Modern Warfare 2 (campaign)
Batman Arkham City
Bourne Conspiracy
Crysis 2
James Bond 007 Blood Stone
Hitman Absoution

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
COD 4
mario galaxy
bioshock (first one)
battlefield bad company 2
dark souls
mass effect 3 (partially due to the surprisingly good multiplayer)
portal 2
street fighter 4
left 4 dead (first one)
skyrim

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
4.) Kinect & Wii Sports 1 & 2

They are basically the same game, and both are equally MUST PLAYS. If you have one, the other isn't a must have unless you want online play. Then you can only find that on Xbox. The motion controls work flawlessly on games like Bowling and Tennis. Table Tennis for K.Sports 1 >>> Tennis KS2. All the games are deep, extremely deep. And after all this time neither game gets boring. If you haven't played either for an extended period of time? You cannot go wrong. I'm saying it right now, you a lazy son of a piece of shyt if you can't enjoy this game.

5.) Madden 2013 Kinect version + NBA2K11

These are easy choices. This newest Madden has a new tackle engine which is from that real motion capture football game a few years back. When it first launched it had a few bugs. But like all sports games, once the season is done? Everything is worked out, all the players are healthy and they play like there real life counterparts did during the season. If you fired up Madden right now it would be a completely different game than it was during the season. The same goes double for NBA2K anything. Madden with Kinect makes it so all the tedious new age style of play like making a billion adjustments at the line is simple with Kinect because all you have to do is literally speak the command and it happens. Makes the game easier and you a better player because of it. No longer does your opponent who does nothing but eat/sleep/shyt madden have that advantage over the more casual players AKA the majority of us. I chose 2K11 because that was the last game before they started changing the controls. I love 2K13 more than 2K11, but if you don't like to learn new things? New control schemes etc? 2K11 is your man

6.) Gears of War & Halo Reach/4

Considered some of the best graphics this generation, Gears of War 1 was the game that let EVERYBODY know that the next gen had arrived :whoo: and each new version pushed the bar farther. Gears 3 campaign was epic and a lot of fun when you played it with 3 friends. Epic boss battles on top of it secured the 3rd version as epic. Unlike a certain "Unpolished" game that had no boss at the end of its 3rd game :patrice:
HALO REACH campaign is probably the best FPS campaign I've ever played from a EPIC CAMPAIGN GAMEPLAY standpoint. If you want to include Story and Gameplay Halo 1 and GoldenEye might have something to say about that. Half life/etc. But for this gen, Halo Reach easily. I haven't completed Halo 4 to say if it got even better or not. But the multiplayer in Halo 4 is better than Reach so you can't go wrong either way.

7.) Call of Duty

Not everyone is a must have TODAY, but this gen? COD2 launched with the 360 and was the best launch game it had. COD3 was fun but didn't wow. COD4:MW doesn't need me to explain shyt. COD:W@W was excellent and brought in zombie mode. MW2 was epic. Black ops I missed out on but is known as the best in the series by plenty. MW3 is the pinnacle and BO2 zombie mode is insane. Love it or Hate it, but COD is not a game. Battlefield heads are upset, so I will say that BF:Bad Company 2 could be the real sleeper must play, but I personally didn't try that out so :manny: In my expert opinion it would be WISE to give that game a try out as well, then look towards BF4. BF3 is ok, but not good enough to make this top 10

TBC

:rudy: This is not no damn top ten list. How the fukk you gonna name 2 or 3 games as one number.

The fukk is this shyt. Pick 10 or just name games.

:aicmon:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My top 10:
1.God of war 3
2.gears of war series
3.Mass effect series
4. Super smash bros. Brawl
5.MAG (when you playing 128vs.128)
6.Battlefield/killzone2
7.littlebigplanet games
8.uncharted series
9. Kinect adventures
10.mortal kombat

These aren't all my favorites but games that I personally think shouldn't have been skipped over.

Sent from themz swamps & bayous using trapatalk teezie.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Last of Us hasn't been out long enough to be on a list.

State of decay has been out 9 days longer than Last Of Us.

tumblr_inline_mjkzv0g6EC1qclt3z.gif