The Top 10 Exciting Cities In America........You Will Be Shocked.......

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My SO told me about how great Seattle was when he went but based on some comments I've read, it appears to be great for everyone but black women. :why:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
boston :scusthov:..i don't find boston exciting one bit...i spend more time in providence and find it more exciting than there

Providence is a city of 180k with a dowtown you can walk through in minutes. The only thing that city is good for is strip clubs which are overrated and the Providence Place Mall.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Providence is a city of 180k with a dowtown you can walk through in minutes. The only thing that city is good for is strip clubs which are overrated and the Providence Place Mall.

providence clubbing > boston clubbing

the only time boston has been worth a damn to me is when some shyt is poppin at td banknorth

Daps
I think the biggest error in terms of choosing the metrics to compile this list is the lack of time-related metrics such as the number of concerts or festivals held per year.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:ahh: Portland

I love that place.

parts of Portland is like a throwback. Like they don't update the fast food restaurant designs. You remember how McDonalds/Taco Bell, Walmart looked in the 80s? Many of them still look the same there. But it's not run down though. Walmart(the ones I went to) closes at like 10 pm.

But it's really not Portland itself that's cool, it's the surrounding areas that so scenic. :wow: You got snow capped mountains and a clean beaches all within an hours drive or so.

IF you like nature/outside stuff, Oregon is awesome. It's wide open and free. In Texas, everything is fenced off, or "private property" "no trespassing", etc.

Oregon is pretty much like, "explore at your own risk"

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My SO told me about how great Seattle was when he went but based on some comments I've read, it appears to be great for everyone but black women. :why:

that isnt true at all........the black women up here have some damn good jobs.....if you're referring to the dating scene I will say that alot of the black women date outside of their race up here but then again so does everybody else......a lot of mixed people up here and interracial marriages.......

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
providence clubbing > boston clubbing

the only time boston has been worth a damn to me is when some shyt is poppin at td banknorth

i disagree the thing with Providence is all their nightlife is in one area for the most part. Boston has multiple areas of the city to chose from all with a different vibe and more venues to choose from and you can always go to Cambridge or other surrounding towns to find somewhere to go. plus Providence has too many 18+ clubs. The only bad thing about Boston nightlife is the 2am rule but overall it really doesnt matter because you can always take the party to a house or apartment afterwards....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Vegas should be #1 . What other place can you get wasted at 9:30 in the morning? Or dudes sending flyers to buy p*ssy? Or go to the clubs that last till 7am? On top of gambling 24/7?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i disagree the thing with Providence is all their nightlife is in one area for the most part. Boston has multiple areas of the city to chose from all with a different vibe and more venues to choose from and you can always go to Cambridge or other surrounding towns to find somewhere to go. plus Providence has too many 18+ clubs. The only bad thing about Boston nightlife is the 2am rule but overall it really doesnt matter because you can always take the party to a house or apartment afterwards....

2 am?....i live outside of boston and the T stops running at 1...which means unless i had plans of crashing at somebody's spot im assed out if im not out of a club/lounge by between 12-12:30...driving into downtown boston is a no no..there's no damn parking..by parking i mean free parking..hell even the paid parking areas be filled up lol