The Top 10 Exciting Cities In America........You Will Be Shocked.......

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That list was "turrible".
I had to click on the link.
1. Movoto Real Estate provided the stats.
2. Jennifer Karmon wrote the article.

Park acreage per person, young population demography, venues/businesses per square mile and racial/ethnic diversity do not make an exciting city.
Some cities are exciting but have a ton of old folks. Seriously, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando and San Diego aren't on there.

That list belongs in a interstate rest stop, garbage can.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
MILWAUKEE? :dead::what::ufdup: you cant even buy beer out of stores after 7-8pm there.

OAKLAND? :rudy:

no austin? new fukking orleans??

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That list was "turrible".
I had to click on the link.
1. Movoto Real Estate provided the stats.
2. Jennifer Karmon wrote the article.

Park acreage per person, young population demography, venues/businesses per square mile and racial/ethnic diversity do not make an exciting city.
Some cities are exciting but have a ton of old folks. Seriously, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando and San Diego aren't on there.

That list belongs in a interstate rest stop, garbage can.

:yeshrug:
I think it does. It shows commitment to the city. But the list is still inaccurate as fukk

NYC being #6 and boston being that high :aicmon:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it rains more in Portland than it does in Seattle.........and Portland has some of the weirdest people on the planet.....

Yeah but it's more cloudy in Seattle than it is in Portland plus our waterfront>seattles. Weird is whatever you make it out to be, there's weird people everywhere, and I'm sure whites viewed black musicians like James Brown and Bootsy Collins as weird because of their music and the way that they dressed but that doesn't mean that they're not idolized within the black culture. Weird is looking in from the outside and passing judgment, weird is relative to culture, our culture is different from yours. So the term "weird" is meaningless when used in comparison of cultures.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yeah but it's more cloudy in Seattle than it is in Portland plus our waterfront>seattles. Weird is whatever you make it out to be, there's weird people everywhere, and I'm sure whites viewed black musicians like James Brown and Bootsy Collins as weird because of their music and the way that they dressed but that doesn't mean that they're not idolized within the black culture. Weird is looking in from the outside and passing judgment, weird is relative to culture, our culture is different from yours. So the term "weird" is meaningless when used in comparison of cultures.

Ok........:rolleyes:.....