The Top 10 Exciting Cities In America........You Will Be Shocked.......

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Dope

You expect prices to drop when its legal for recreational use ?

will see......I just heard in Colorado they are going to tax 10% on that shyt.....hopefully WA does not follow suit.......the prices at the medical spots are very reasonable up here.....nothing like So CaL where they charge up to $80-$100 for an 8th sometimes although the quality on some of that is the best......its going to be very interesting up here in the next couple of months.....

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if at @Morethan1 can make it out here.......you would eat real good bruh......jobs are plentiful and there are alot of transplants that already live up here so you may even meet people from Philly........

@Morethan1

can i crash on your couch :lupe2:

i wanna go asap

whats the best time to visit? :lupe2:

anything else i need to know? :lupe2:

i think Im gonna have to make a visit to the George Washington Memorial Bridge :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
:bryan: At Boston being number two. I've lived here for nearly a decade now and while it's a fine city I hope it isn't one of the most exciting cities this country has to offer. :shaq2:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@Morethan1

can i crash on your couch :lupe2:

i wanna go asap

whats the best time to visit? :lupe2:

anything else i need to know? :lupe2:

i think Im gonna have to make a visit to the George Washington Memorial Bridge :mjpls:

the best time to visit is between now and the 2nd to last week in September.....that is when the weather goes to shyt......the hotels in DT Seattle are pricey so look at hotels in the U District or in North Seattle......if you cant rent a car dont even worry about it......the bus system out here is actually run very well......

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how so? its easily one of the best cities in the country. i doubt you've spent more than 2-3 days in the city.

-absolutely packed with young people all year long. its one of the youngest cities theres people in there 20's everywhere
-nightlife is cool theres tons of bars,lounges and nightclubs they just close at 2am but in reality most cities in america do as well
-very diverse, its an international city
-tons of restaurants of every ethnicity. chinatown, north end is like little italy, vietnamese etc
-crime is average. your basically not gonna be a victim of crime in the city unless your unlucky or go to the bad areas which arnt even that bad and out of the way of most neighborhoods in the city
-beaches, mountains, forests all within arms reach
-$15 dollar bus ride to NYC if you feel like going to the best city in the world for the day

you must be white. boston is a terrible city for black people. all of those bars you talk about are racist as fukk, with "dress codes" that conspicuously never apply to anyone but blacks (think: no oversized baseball caps. no baggy jeans. no baseball jackets with team logos, etc.) crime in boston is terrible in the black community. it's becoming one of the most violent cities in the nation (again, if you're black). the job market in boston is terrible. companies are filled with young white faces, but very few black people.

so, again, you must be white.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Philly Philly... it's a great city guys.

Coming from someone who has been here 18 years, fits that demo, and has been to half of those cities on that list...and quite a few that should have been.

It's getting there, but it's not there yet...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
you must be white. boston is a terrible city for black people. all of those bars you talk about are racist as fukk, with "dress codes" that conspicuously never apply to anyone but blacks (think: no oversized baseball caps. no baggy jeans. no baseball jackets with team logos, etc.) crime in boston is terrible in the black community. it's becoming one of the most violent cities in the nation (again, if you're black). the job market in boston is terrible. companies are filled with young white faces, but very few black people.

so, again, you must be white.
the only bars in Boston with dress codes are the nightclubs and they only have them on the weekends but most bars and lounges are ok to wear what you want.

im not black so i must not see it but i live in the city and see black people everywhere with a lot of them doing fine. sure there is a ton of violent crime in the black neighborhoods(Roxbury,Mattapan,Dorchester) but those are also the poorest areas of the city of course its gonna be like that.

Boston's job market is actually one of the best in the country and has rebounded ahead of the pack since the recession. theres so much opportunity here. where are you from?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
OK, it's a shytty metric for various reasons:

First, the assertion that a large amount of fast food = boring is a reach at best, baseless at worst (more likely).

Secondly, NYC has the most densely populated island in the world....they have a high density of everything, including fast food restaurants. That dumb ass metric doesn't even look at the ratio of fast food to non-fast food restaurants...news flash: the density of non-fast food restaurants is also very high. NYC has a wide variety of food offerings in terms of cuisine, expense, and style...knocking NYC on food offerings is just dumb. Really dumb.

The shytty-ness of that metric is evident in the fact that El Paso Texas topped the list. Nothing screams excitement like El Paso :shaq2:

More proof...you can't use a spread sheet to determine everything...

Numbers don't lie, but you can make them say whatever you want.

Moreover...how did DC get past the ethnicity ratio metric? Are they going by county or metropolitan area for these stats??

Metro area would paint a completely different picture.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
how so? its easily one of the best cities in the country. i doubt you've spent more than 2-3 days in the city.

-absolutely packed with young people all year long. its one of the youngest cities theres people in there 20's everywhere
-nightlife is cool theres tons of bars,lounges and nightclubs they just close at 2am but in reality most cities in america do as well
-very diverse, its an international city
-tons of restaurants of every ethnicity. chinatown, north end is like little italy, vietnamese etc
-crime is average. your basically not gonna be a victim of crime in the city unless your unlucky or go to the bad areas which arnt even that bad and out of the way of most neighborhoods in the city
-beaches, mountains, forests all within arms reach
-$15 dollar bus ride to NYC if you feel like going to the best city in the world for the day

i could go on and on

check this link to see how Boston ranks in all categories nationwide
Where Boston ranks nationwide - Mass. - Boston.com

By this discription, Boston is average. lol

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

By this discription, Boston is average. lol

im horrible at expressing thoughts and opinions in words. i dunno some people will like it here others wont but the city gets alot of hate on this forum from people that have never even been within 100 miles of it. i dont talk down on cities ive never been too i dont know why others do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only bars in Boston with dress codes are the nightclubs and they only have them on the weekends but most bars and lounges are ok to wear what you want.

im not black so i must not see it but i live in the city and see black people everywhere with a lot of them doing fine. sure there is a ton of violent crime in the black neighborhoods(Roxbury,Mattapan,Dorchester) but those are also the poorest areas of the city of course its gonna be like that.

Boston's job market is actually one of the best in the country and has rebounded ahead of the pack since the recession. theres so much opportunity here. where are you from?

not true. plenty of actual bars in boston have dress codes that are obviously implemented for the sole purpose of limiting the black traffic.

the fact those black neighborhoods are poor does little to negate my point: crime in boston is a rising problem.

black employment in boston is bad. it's not good. take a trip on the train during rush hour and see how many blacks are going to work. you won't see too many, but you'll see a ton of whites.

my point is: boston is a racist city. it's filled with a lot of racist white people. it is very hostile to blacks. it always has been.