The Thoushallhustle Experiment

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Don’t get me wrong, Earl. She’s a smart gyal. Bumbaclog.

But its her decisions that are deemed questionable in behavior; perhaps, stemming from a tainted psychosis (let’s be honest, given the info she’s shared with us – ole girl been through some trauma, girl ain’t built for reality so hoeing yourself is the easiest way to mask the pain and get paid to do it).

Can we blame her though? Even during her adolescents, she had grown ass muthafukkas tellin her,

“Hey princess. You’ve got one SWEET ASS! (for a 4th grader).”

Like, how is a child supposed to process a comment like that?

What the fukk. And the dude who passed on the words of perversion was supposedly a coach who was a friend of her father.

Thoushallhustle? No…

Thetruthshallhurt. Cuz I ain’t seented that broad post in a minute. Her only one place of solace and confinement was THIS PLACE (her own friends and family disowned her). So when we clowned/simped the shiit out of her, she felt lonely as fukk (back to square one).

Girl has no more buddies to console to. Nobody wants to hear her stories and legitimately give her feedback.

We just want the TWEARQUE!!! (Sad to say… but the fukk she gon’ really do for any of us? She ruined the “GEMS ON WOMEN” thread and had the nerve to clown its patrons… now she gonna shy away from her shenanigans and not accept accountability for it?).

She lived the easy life of a floosy…

But her greatest challenge yet – proved to be a forum filled with the greatest minds on the internet.

You can toy with us, you can seduce us…

You can even attempt to win our hearts with the sob story…

But you will never earn our respect.

Black, white, red, yellow, green, brown.

If I see a garden tool get passed around by a bunch of landscapers… I’ma tell it:

You started out as a hoe.

You got ran through like a hoe…

So you gon ALWAYS BE A MOTHAFUKKIN’ HOE!!!

*pumps presidential fist in uppercut motion*

“BYAHHH!!!!”

:what:

When did Art Barr change his name?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Again, from my own observation, the lion's share of complaints usually revolve around a "jump-off" trying to overstep its bounds or having unusual expectations for itself and/or others' (and their opinions of it).
and from my own observations that's completely false and my last post better describes why most these dudes complain. so whos "observation" is correct who is wrong? we'll agree to disagree on this i guess. no biggie.

She presented herself in a certain light, initially, and received praise for it. Only when she tried to shed that perception did she receive any backlash. So, in this case, there was no bashing "simply because she was a whore."
ok i can understand that..however that does not negate the fact that much hypocrisy is present when it comes to this particular topic. when she first dropped her vid you even had a very large contingent of males on here talking about "All you coli ladies should put up vids it you wanna be taken seriously...She came blessed the forum and kill every girl on here with one post blah blah". :rolleyes:
So which is it fellas? do you(not you persay) want to assoicate yourselves with self respecting women....or so called "hos" that you all lament about non-stop. can't have it both ways. :comeon:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
and from my own observations that's completely false and my last post better describes why most these dudes complain. so whos "observation" is correct who is wrong? we'll agree to disagree on this i guess. no biggie.

ok i can understand that..however that does not negate the fact that much hypocrisy is present when it comes to this particular topic. when she first dropped her vid you even had a very large contingent of males on here talking about "All you coli ladies should put up vids it you wanna be taken seriously...She came blessed the forum and kill every girl on here with one post blah blah". :rolleyes:
So which is it fellas? do you(not you persay) want to assoicate yourselves with self respecting women....or so called "hos" that you all lament about non-stop. can't have it both ways. :comeon:

You're a whore for disagreeing with me.

:troll:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
a chick can be self-respecting

and shake dat ass

but it should be in private with her man.

if its in public she a hoe

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i just wanna add to that tho.

i know chicks that shake their ass in public but dont be actually sleeping around.

and they want to be treated with respect

them girls are fukking crazy stay away from em.

mental issues.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
you've gotta be either a complete idiot or in denial (maybe even both) if you don't see the hypocrisy...