The Thoushallhustle Experiment

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
She makes me wanna say sexist shyt like women should be silent, unless they clapping that azz.

She makes all the ladies on here look bad just by being on here. That's why girls get treated like hoez, guilty by association.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bounce that ass, bounce that ass, you hoes bounce that ass!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
:cape: :stylin:

but seriously ....truth hurts :ehh: it is what it is...

Doesn't apply to me. Was just commenting on an interesting new forum phenomenon (or maybe it's just archaic feminism rearing its ugly head again) - the female captain.

I wouldn't be so sure about the veracity and/or accuracy of your earlier post for that matter.

From what I've seen, men here don't typically complain about whores (actual or otherwise) for the reasons you cited. They complain about them when they don't recognize their designated social role - that of a sex object. A whore that tries to be more than it is, say an intellectual or candidate for marriage, gets people get up in arms because these are conflicting concepts that cannot be reconciled. So, I fail to see the hypocrisy. One can laud a whore for its scandalous nature while at the same time find it contemptible.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Shorty is Ok in my book.
Just can't fukk with the "period play" fetish and her eating these crackkkas asses. :gag:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Don’t get me wrong, Earl. She’s a smart gyal. Bumbaclog.

But its her decisions that are deemed questionable in behavior; perhaps, stemming from a tainted psychosis (let’s be honest, given the info she’s shared with us – ole girl been through some trauma, girl ain’t built for reality so hoeing yourself is the easiest way to mask the pain and get paid to do it).

Can we blame her though? Even during her adolescents, she had grown ass muthafukkas tellin her,

“Hey princess. You’ve got one SWEET ASS! (for a 4th grader).”

Like, how is a child supposed to process a comment like that?

What the fukk. And the dude who passed on the words of perversion was supposedly a coach who was a friend of her father.

Thoushallhustle? No…

Thetruthshallhurt. Cuz I ain’t seented that broad post in a minute. Her only one place of solace and confinement was THIS PLACE (her own friends and family disowned her). So when we clowned/simped the shiit out of her, she felt lonely as fukk (back to square one).

Girl has no more buddies to console to. Nobody wants to hear her stories and legitimately give her feedback.

We just want the TWEARQUE!!! (Sad to say… but the fukk she gon’ really do for any of us? She ruined the “GEMS ON WOMEN” thread and had the nerve to clown its patrons… now she gonna shy away from her shenanigans and not accept accountability for it?).

She lived the easy life of a floosy…

But her greatest challenge yet – proved to be a forum filled with the greatest minds on the internet.

You can toy with us, you can seduce us…

You can even attempt to win our hearts with the sob story…

But you will never earn our respect.

Black, white, red, yellow, green, brown.

If I see a garden tool get passed around by a bunch of landscapers… I’ma tell it:

You started out as a hoe.

You got ran through like a hoe…

So you gon ALWAYS BE A MOTHAFUKKIN’ HOE!!!

*pumps presidential fist in uppercut motion*

“BYAHHH!!!!”

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Doesn't apply to me. Was just commenting on an interesting new forum phenomenon (or maybe it's just archaic feminism rearing its ugly head again) - the female captain.

I wouldn't be so sure about the veracity and/or accuracy of your earlier post for that matter.

From what I've seen, men here don't typically complain about whores (actual or otherwise) for the reasons you cited. They complain about them when they don't recognize their designated social role - that of a sex object. A whore that tries to be more than it is, say an intellectual or candidate for marriage, gets people get up in arms because these are conflicting concepts that cannot be reconciled. So, I fail to see the hypocrisy. One can laud a whore for its scandalous nature while at the same time find it contemptible.
Utterly False.

most of them complain about whores for the sole fact that they are women that enjoy sex with mutilple men. they have contempt that a woman would enjoy no strings attacted sex with mutilple men and that's where 95% of the indigance and rants stems from. what you stated is a small sample group of guys who complain for that reason alone. lets not act naive here. :stopitslime:

like i said ...don't agree with her promiscuity at all. anyone who knows my conservative ...traditional values ideology knows that. but the same guys complaining about ho's ...then turning around and :noah:'in all over the board when she drops a vid are hypocrites of the highest order and thus part of the PROBLEM.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:pachaha:

I run the coli..yall just post here.

340x-9.gif

:dwillhuh: shes right

:wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yes, it's another thread on her. If you don't like it, suck my dikk.

Well, now that it seems like her fan fair is over it looks like the coli has reflected reality and solidified the old saying "once a hoe, always a hoe".

She was introduced with a twerk video that sky rocketed her to unbeleivable heights of stardom on this site but once she stopped twerking and tried to be a normal productive member of coli society, unashamedly expressing her hoeish behaviors (in proud words, not videos) she was laughed at and shunned.

Is this not the same way that it goes in society?

For a hoe to become a housewife she must bury her hoedum far far away; not wear it like a badge of honor.

Thoushallhustle is now Thoushalllarryholmes :flabbynsick:

b*tch is out there livin' her life and makin' money, you over here writing memoirs and allegories :snoop: You'se a loser b, get a life. Nikkaz gangin' up on the internet to try to make hoes repent :snoop:, then log off and go to a skrip club :aicmon:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Utterly False.

most of them complain about whores for the sole fact that they are women that enjoy sex with mutilple men. they have contempt that a woman would enjoy no strings attacted sex with mutilple men and that's where 95% of the indigance and rants stems from. what you stated is a small sample group of guys who complain for that reason alone. lets not act naive here. :stopitslime:

Being so dismissive of my perception of the situation without hard data to back yours up (have you conducted any statistical analyses? I think not!) isn't a good way to start off!

You said the men here bash whores for "destroying society", as nebulous an accusation as that is, but now you've tried to qualify it, I assume, by saying men simply hate promiscuity in women. Different, no? And you can hardly fault me for disagreeing with your first vague statement.

Again, from my own observation, the lion's share of complaints usually revolve around a "jump-off" trying to overstep its bounds or having unusual expectations for itself and/or others' (and their opinions of it).

I'm very certain that most men here see the validity in whores (read: promiscuous women) and their uses - as long as they're playing their proper position. We can use thoushallhustle as a example, actually, not to mention the OP of this thread. She presented herself in a certain light, initially, and received praise for it. Only when she tried to shed that perception did she receive any backlash. So, in this case, there was no bashing "simply because she was a whore."

like i said ...don't agree with her promiscuity at all. anyone who knows my conservative ...traditional values ideology knows that. but the same guys complaining about ho's ...then turning around and :noah:'in all over the board when she drops a vid are hypocrites of the highest order and thus part of the PROBLEM.

I couldn't care less about the rights/wrongs of promiscuity as a topic, to be honest. I just disagree with your assessment of why/when/how men here bash whores.