The Thoushallhustle Experiment

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
that's why you can take shyt most these dudes say on here about women seriously. THEY don't even know what REALLY want. flip flopping "i a want madonna\whore" complex having dudes.

Being fascinated by whores doesn't mean we love them or want them. It just means they intrigue us. I am fascinated by Love and Hip Hop but I don't want to become none of those people.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

I run the coli..yall just post here.

340x-9.gif

they talkin about you lol
these nikkas sound like you aint give em none

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Being fascinated by whores doesn't mean we love them or want them. It just means they intrigue us. I am fascinated by Love and Hip Hop but I don't want to become none of those people.

i'm sorry but the way dudes angrily talk about whores being the detruction of society and realtionships (which i agree btw) you can't then turn around and in that same breath :bow: :noah: :takedat: and give props to that same person who fits your so called label of a "whore" (not calling you a whore Thoushall just using an example). mixed message much?
it's not called "fascination" at that point... it's called hypocrisy and wanting to have your cake and eat it too. you all are part of the PROBLEM you bytch about.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
i'm sorry but the way dudes angrily talk about whores being the detruction of society and realtionships (which i agree btw) you can't then turn around and in that same breath :bow: :noah: :takedat: and give props to that same person who fits your so called label of a "whore" (not calling you a whore Thoushall just using an example). mixed message much?
it's not called "fascination" at that point... it's called hypocrisy and wanting to have your cake and eat it too. you all are part of the PROBLEM you bytch about.

:ohhh:

I didn't know they made capes in women's sizes nowadays...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i just find it amazing how you guys slobbered over her even though she's the embodiment of all the things you hate and talk bad about. to me, everyone who posted in those threads have no room to complain about anything in regards to women. and that's all i have to say about that.

hypocrites...

Word these niccas is simps.

But she can still pop that thang for a nicca.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I swear you must be posting drunk sometimes. What he means are the same people that were drooling over this chick the same dudes who are always shytting on her type. Honestly I haven't seen that much overlap, if any at all.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is what happens when the most bytch MADE among us have a voice. Meanwhile :steviej:

:snoop:

Without the gif it's useless. :why:

Daps
Reppin
London

:what: She's self confessed though.