The Thoushallhustle Experiment

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, it's another thread on her. If you don't like it, suck my dikk.

Well, now that it seems like her fan fair is over it looks like the coli has reflected reality and solidified the old saying "once a hoe, always a hoe".

She was introduced with a twerk video that sky rocketed her to unbeleivable heights of stardom on this site but once she stopped twerking and tried to be a normal productive member of coli society, unashamedly expressing her hoeish behaviors (in proud words, not videos) she was laughed at and shunned.

Is this not the same way that it goes in society?

For a hoe to become a housewife she must bury her hoedum far far away; not wear it like a badge of honor.

Thoushallhustle is now Thoushalllarryholmes :flabbynsick:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yes, it's another thread on her. If you don't like it, suck my dikk.

Well, now that it seems like her fan fair is over it looks like the coli has reflected reality and solidified the old saying "once a hoe, always a hoe".

She was introduced with a twerk video that sky rocketed her to unbeleivable heights of stardom on this site but once she stopped twerking and tried to be a normal productive member of coli society, unashamedly expressing her hoeish behaviors (in proud words, not videos) she was laughed at and shunned.

Is this not the same way that it goes in society?

For a hoe to become a housewife she must bury her hoedum far far away; not wear it like a badge of honor.

Thoushallhustle is now Thoushalllarryholmes :flabbynsick:

:beli:

EDIT: THEY REMOVED UPSET FAVRE FROM THE SMILEY LIST?????!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
London
tumblr_lpf62pEDWI1qzdni0o1_400.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
i never seen the vid :manny: but she cool with me on the strength of her exposure game

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i just find it amazing how you guys slobbered over her even though she's the embodiment of all the things you hate and talk bad about. to me, everyone who posted in those threads have no room to complain about anything in regards to women. and that's all i have to say about that.

hypocrites...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
is she even legit or are you weirdos just :ahh: over some video that was linked to this site and she mentioned the coli?

i missed this

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i just find it amazing how you guys slobbered over her even though she's the embodiment of all the things you hate and talk bad about. to me, everyone who posted in those threads have no room to complain about anything in regards to women. and that's all i have to say about that.

hypocrites...

That just shows you that nikkas ain't about the life they are talkin about.

Dudes still get mad when you go at her. :pachaha:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

hypocrites...

We might not like hoes but we need em.

Girls might not like Captians but they need em.