The thirst is real out here. Even famous actors are getting aggressive

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
Yes it is . What does a man who is about to be 40 have in common with a 17 years old? Not all 17 years old have reach puberty. I still get mistaken for being 14/15 even though I am 19 years old. It makes me very uncomfortable when a man who is over 10 years older is trying to talk me . Someone stated the blonde girl's friend is hot , and that girl is clearly under 18.

The only reason a guy wants to date someone significantly younger than them is to take advantage of the person.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yes it is . What does a man who is about to be 40 have in common with a 17 years old? Not all 17 years old have reach puberty. I still get mistaken for being 14/15 even though I am 19 years old. It makes me very uncomfortable when a man who is over 10 years older is trying to talk me . Someone stated the blonde girl's friend is hot , and that girl is clearly under 18.

The only reason a guy wants to date someone significantly younger than them is to take advantage of the person.

You called the posters 'pedophiles', stop moving the goalposts. Pedophilia refers to people who are attracted to pre-pubescents, if you don't know what it means then stop using it :comeon:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
james opened my eyes.
I used not to fukk with 18 year olds. Im 23 and all decided i wasnt going to try when i turned 22
But shyt now this summer. :shaq:
james-franco-pie-gif.gif

We gon get it in :wow: Word to my nikka james franco just fukk em and dash out quick b. I mean no use in tryna do a relationship cuz 7/10 they at they prime right now and they will fall off in the matter of 2-3 years, plus they stupid as hell around that age
JAMES FRANCO WITH THE GREEN LIGHT!!!!:ooh:
If bytches ask me why I do this to em ima be like cuz of James Franco :myman:
His non acting ass. What's up with these white actors and their thirst for teenagers?
He was planning to smash when she turned 18, fall back yo

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
You called the posters 'pedophiles', stop moving the goalposts. Pedophilia refers to people who are attracted to pre-pubescents, if you don't know what it means then stop using it :comeon:
If that was the case, teachers would not be in jail for having sex with their students. No need to get offended if it doesn't apply to you.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
james opened my eyes.
I used not to fukk with 18 year olds. Im 23 and all decided i wasnt going to try when i turned 22
But shyt now this summer. :shaq:
james-franco-pie-gif.gif

We gon get it in :wow: Word to my nikka james franco just fukk em and dash out quick b. I mean no use in tryna do a relationship cuz 7/10 they at they prime right now and they will fall off in the matter of 2-3 years, plus they stupid as hell around that age
JAMES FRANCO WITH THE GREEN LIGHT!!!!:ooh:

He was planning to smash when she turned 18, fall back yo

Since when is 18 not a teenager? Paul Walker, Courtney Stodden's ex.. Joaquin Phoenix, Woody Allen etc.. love them some teenagers and they are in their late 30's, early 40's or older. It's kind of disturbing.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
If that was the case, teachers would not be in jail for having sex with their students. No need to get offended if it doesn't apply to you.

Thats because a teacher banging a student is a violation of trust and a very delicate subordinate/superior relationship. Many states have an age of consent at 16/17, so in general its morally ambiguous here in the states w/o a teacher/student relationship present....I agree that its a lil morally dicey for a grown man to go after a teenager, but like @MAKAVELI25 said labeling them as "pedophiles" is inaccurate as a diagnosis, and over the top.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enhanced-27098-1396471707-2.jpg

Like i said, zero fukks by Franco

:what: He tweeted a picture of himself with "why are you searching for underage ones?" on it?

that seems really stupid to me...why would he want to bring more attention to himself as someone who "likes underage ones"?

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
She's from a small town in Scotland...good luck to all the boys in her school and neighborhood tryna get at her.

She must be beyond gassed now. All the 17 yr olds at school will get the :scusthov: face
:ohhh:

It's like this girl that all my friends refer to as "that chick who fukked Kid Cudi"

I wonder how she treats "average joes" :leostare:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:what: He tweeted a picture of himself with "why are you searching for underage ones?" on it?

that seems really stupid to me...why would he want to bring more attention to himself as someone who "likes underage ones"?
It's logical

Make it seem like one big joke