The thirst is real out here. Even famous actors are getting aggressive

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Those of you saying it's fake, she's an, underage Scottish tourist:upsetfavre:

Why is it hard to believe celebrity nikkas wanna fukk young bytches? Especially is the celeb smokes a lot of week and seems dumb.:yeshrug:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Her friend looked better:

7adc3920ae2a11e3a73f0e21cff7f392_8.jpg

Her friend looks 15 at most :stopitslime: :ufdup:

Why don't you go ahead and have a seat right on that stool for me please. :sitdown:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm convinced some of you don't interact with women. How is this in any way a loss? The nikka didn't buy her anything, didn't compliment her, didn't do anything except ask her to chill. She said no, And? Some chicks are down to fukk, some aren't, this is just a normal part of life :yeshrug:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm convinced some of you don't interact with women. How is this in any way a loss? The nikka didn't buy her anything, didn't compliment her, didn't do anything except ask her to chill. She said no, And? Some chicks are down to fukk, some aren't, this is just a normal part of life :yeshrug:
Hes a celebrity, he shouldnt have to ask

Plus there are literally thousands of chicks in LA like this who are of age and eager

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Wouldn't surprise me if this was all apart of some marketing ploy.

Regardless, let him thirst in piece.

Lucy posted a video of James outside the theatre on Instagram, in which a woman's voice is heard asking the star to be in a selfie and he tells her: 'You've got to tag me.'

It is unclear if this is in fact all a publicity stunt for James' upcoming movie Palo Alto, which is based on his own collection of short stories and comes out on May 9.
In the film, James plays a creepy soccer coach who seduces his 14-year-old baby sitter, portrayed by Emma Roberts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2596113/James-Franco-35-hits-schoolgirl-17-Instagram-series-texts.html#ixzz2xqIhJB3P
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave no evidence

DM

James Franco: I am the real James Franco, whats your #

Girl: omg omg omg

James Franco: I reach out to my fans, but time is wasting :birdman:

end of DM

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Her friend looks 15 at most :stopitslime: :ufdup:

Why don't you go ahead and have a seat right on that stool for me please. :sitdown:

Girl probably 15/16 at the most breh.:sitdown:

Actually almost 18 ...and it's still an honest statement, her friend looks better. As I stated before I'm not into young girls, and there's no guilt on my part.
People who rush to a sexual predator conclusion usually are guilty themselves of having sexual urges. Again she's a cute girl, and looks better than her friend.

That ether::whew:

ellebxxchIdk what is more disgusting people thinking this sleazebag wouldn't do this or people thinking it is okay....... 1. she is 17. 2. he is 35.. 36 in 2 weeks. 3. he has done this before. 4. he follows lots of young girls after his shows and their are receipts of him dming girls in h.s.! 5. she is a young GIRL not an adult! 17 is a girl not an adult people wtf he is a GROWN ASS THIRSTY MAN HUNTING ON YOUNG, NAIVE GIRLS WHO WILL TAKE THEIR PANTIES OFF FOR HIM IN A SPLIT SECOND!! 6. The did not do anything she rejected him. 7. She is beautiful NO NEED TO BE JEALOUS bytchES AND CALL HER NAMES. 8. SHE DID NOT EXPOSE HIM THESE RECIEPTS WERE ON TWITTER AND WERE VERY EASY TO ACCESS AS WELL AS HER IG. 9. HE WAS MESSY ANF fukkED UP AND HIS BIO SND POSTS THAT R DELETED PROVES IT. 10. THIS IS NOT A PR STUNT FOR PALO ALTO IF IT BECOMES ONE HE PAID HER OFF AND LOTS OF STUFF PROVES IT IS 100% REAL. 11. HE CALLED HER AN IDIOT FOR POSTING THE PICS HE KNEW HE fukkED UP. SO STOP STICKING UP FOR HIM. HE IS GROSS AND PATHETIC FOR BEING THIS THIRSTY FOR YOUNG p*ssy. SHE IS NOT IN THE WRONH HE IS. BYE!!! HE DOES NOT GET A FREE PASS CAUSE HE IS A CELEB. SHE SHARED THE CONVO ON TWITTER TO SHOW FRIENDS AND HER BAD IT WAS NOT PRIVATE... BUT NO NEED TO ATTACK CAUSE IT IS FINALLY EXPOSED WHAT HIS FILTHY dikk DOES AND HAS BEEN DOING A FRIEND OF MINE HAS MORE RECEIPTS OF THOS THE MEDIA WILL KNOW SOON JUST SO THEY CAN JUSTIFY HER MORE SINCE THIS IS REAL.AND U PPL R SICK AND PATHETIC FOR STICKING UP FOR HIS POOR ACTIONS

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She said yes breh :gladbron:

Check her Instagram, they hung out the other day

Franco schwag:obama:

Edit: my fault, didn't read the whole news article

I mean honestly, Franco probably didn't know she was 17 or that young. Once he found out he was like "fukk it"

She's legal and most likely not a virgin, so what's the problem

Last edited: