The thirst is real out here. Even famous actors are getting aggressive

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not about legalities. Its the fact that people are trying to rewrite this story as him being a victim. :deadrose:

He didn't deserve for that girl to put his business out there. If I was trying to holler at any women I would hope she wouldn't blow me up for her own fun.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im sick of the word thirsty getting thrown around by these hos,and even worse the dudes that's supportin it:comeon:.....how the hell he the thirsty one when everytime he tried to end the convo cuz she was playin games and actin scary she would say something back to keep the convo going:lupe:....Dude was like "ok bye" and her ego just couldn't take that now could it:stopitslime:....she aint wanna give no puzzy up but wanted a story to tell like Lois Lane:pachaha:....id like to say this is what he get for dealing with a woman with a young mind,but truth is grown women egos is the same way.....You come aggressive,,get turned down and be ":manny:"....they see you not crushed and move the fuk on,and they want that attention back so they direct thirst YOUR way,so u can go after her again,just so she can turn that azz down again:mjlol:...dude is 40 though so he shoulda knew better I guess,i don't see he did nothing wrong outside the fact I wouldn't go after nothing that young......now if me and Katie bumped into each other,and sparks flew:patrice::steviej:

Women whats with yall egos is the real question we need to get to the bottom of:ohhh:

Last edited:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Corona, ca
this girl is dumb. she aint gonna make no money off of this since she was too quick to tell everyone. her 15 minutes will be up soon

she probably could have trapped homeboy