The thirst is real out here. Even famous actors are getting aggressive

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
True. People always ask why celebrities are always sharing the same girl/celeb/groupie. This is why. You're just not sure if the girl you meet at a starbucks will run to TMZ and share texts or sell a book. It sucks.

He was probably sitting at home, just smoked a bowl, posted an instagram pic and saw her reply, noticed it said NYC and thought, maybe, just maybe, he can have one normal evening like before he became famous....but nope, she ran the story. Damn.

From the picture it looks like they didn't even get passed Time Square before he got bombarded anyways. I don't even know why he picked that location, dumb move.

Just wondering: is there a reason why James Franco is getting a pass for his major simping while other celebs would get clowned for the same thing?

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Just wondering: is there a reason why James Franco is getting a pass for his major simping while other celebs would get clowned for the same thing?
Trying to get p*ssy is simping now?

Do you know the definition of simping? He didn't call her pretty, didn't buy her anything, didn't do anything for her. All he did was ask her to roll though. How exactly do you expect to get p*ssy if you don't press? :what:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Trying to get p*ssy is simping now?

Do you know the definition of simping? He didn't call her pretty, didn't buy her anything, didn't do anything for her. All he did was ask her to roll though. How exactly do you expect to get p*ssy if you don't press? :what:

Dog "simping" around here means having any sort of interaction or interest in females.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
enhanced-27098-1396471707-2.jpg

Like i said, zero fukks by Franco

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I think this cac didn't gave a damn lol

And wtf? This is not simping does, dude was straight asking for the pssy.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
True. People always ask why celebrities are always sharing the same girl/celeb/groupie. This is why. You're just not sure if the girl you meet at a starbucks will run to TMZ and share texts or sell a book. It sucks.

He was probably sitting at home, just smoked a bowl, posted an instagram pic and saw her reply, noticed it said NYC and thought, maybe, just maybe, he can have one normal evening like before he became famous....but nope, she ran the story. Damn.

From the picture it looks like they didn't even get passed Time Square before he got bombarded anyways. I don't even know why he picked that location, dumb move.
Breh why do you seem so upset about this shyt? :wtf: