The thirst is real out here. Even famous actors are getting aggressive

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
she looks a lot better in that pic^^^

and yea shes attractive but gotdamn you'd think bein rich and famous would curb the thirst :mindblown:

and she said she wasnt 18 yet:mindblown:

Last edited:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
they used to have the convos with no blurs, guess lucy either reported it or james franco reported it

the pic with the piece of paper has the girls name written on it

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Yes, she's beautiful. Amazing, how easy it is as a celebrity, but in a way I feel sorry for him. All he wanted to do was hang out with a regular person for once, and sure enough she used him for publicity. This is why celebrities all sleep with each other. Once you reach celebrity status the only people you can trust not to do this sort of thing, are other rich celebrities. She used him instead of shutting the fukk up.

He and all the other heart throbs will be paranoid for the rest of the year, she fukked it up for all the other women out there. I'm sure her inbox is going crazy with the professional gold diggers and strippers cursing her. Novice fukking the game up.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yes, she's beautiful. Amazing, how easy it is as a celebrity, but in a way I feel sorry for him. All he wanted to do was hang out with a normal person for once, and sure enough she used him for publicity. This is why celebrities all sleep with each other. Once you reach celebrity status the only people you can trust not to do this sort of thing, are other rich celebrities. She used him instead of shutting the fukk up.

He and all the other heart throbs will be paranoid for the rest of the year, she fukked it up for all the other women out there. I'm sure her inbox is going crazy with the professional gold diggers and strippers cursing her. Novice fukking the game up.

:what: He wanted to hang out with her? He was asking if she had a boyfriend and was trying to set up a hotel room.