The tattoo-less roll call.

hockaloogy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, clean canvas here. I thought about it a few times when I came across some nice piece of work that meant something to me. Had plans to have them on my inner biceps. As I got older, the whole wanting to show off someone else's artwork on my body seemed irrelevant.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yea, most people do get them to fit in. I know a bytch who used to stay talking to me on some christian shyt, tellin me how i need to change my beliefs. But this bytch got a tattoo talking about "its my fav gospel song" :wtb:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me!

I don't HATE tats, by all means do you and get one if you want.

There's just nothing that means so much to me that I want it on my body permanently.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
:obama:

Tell em...

People are quite surpirsed that I smoke so much weed and listen to so much hip hop but have zero tattoos. My reply is the same everytime though

"Would you put a bumper sticker on Mercedes Benz?" :mjpls:

I'm using that one :jawalrus:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't have none. but it ain't somethin i'm proud about or nothin. its just what it is :manny: I never actually wanted somethin that's gon be permanent like that... I don't knock em but too many go in without a clue. never been me :manny:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
We the last of a dying breed :myman:

33 no Tats... bytches look at me like :dwillhuh: you made it thru thatr era.

My home boy was like lets go get some tats, His G/F spoke up and was like don't take Kalik he the only one with clean skin. I was :ohhh:

Guess it's unique to NOT have tats

(I did want some, just was too lazy and procrastinate)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the sad thing is...most of the tats they get don't have any meaning to them. They just gettin them to be cool. :heh:

And whats wrong with that.Why do they "have" to have meaning..OoOoOooo meaning..:stopitslime:And dont most people get things because they think its cool or its something they like?Numbskull.SMH@you soft nikkas walking around with the new born baby arms.Yall prolly some virgins too with a brand new price tag still on your dikk. :smugdraper:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
And whats wrong with that.Why do they "have" to have meaning..OoOoOooo meaning..:stopitslime:And dont most people get things because they think its cool or its something they like?Numbskull.SMH@you soft nikkas walking around with the new born baby arms.Yall prolly some virgins too with a brand new price tag still on your dikk. :smugdraper:

:myman:

Time to crash this circle jerk. nikkas really in here talking about not having tats makes you a unique lil snowflake and shyt. :pacspit: You fakkits ain't special. Find something worthwhile to stick your chest out about. There's madd people with out tats who don't care either way....this thread screams of inferiority issues.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
fukk tats man, I'm tat free and will stay that way.

BTW, this thread made me think of a brilliant idea of making money. Start a tattoo removal business breh.. I know these fools gonna regret it one day and I'mma be all :shaq: on 'em.