The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
he keeps it on the low but his girl's name is "peanut" check his IG.

He's let it drop he has a "wife" here and there.
l.jpg

:ehh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dead: at the Jamaican Marcus calling in twice off topic. Watching now, but he's broken down the black feminist to a science, all the way down to their envy of white women, desire for white men and their reluctance to target them, and their willingness to criminalize black males. It is refreshing to hear black women calling in to denounce and distance themselves from "black feminist."

Edit: He's on the black male feminist now. :whoo:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

http://www.stopstreetharassment.org/2014/07/to-clarify-what-ssh-is-all-about/

"TO CLARIFY WHAT SSH IS ABOUT

Ever since the #YouOkSis tweet chat on Thursday focused on Black women’s experiences with #streetharassment, a bunch of people on twitter have been attacking me, saying I started the hashtag (@FeministaJones did) and the whole movement against street harassment (yeah right, women have been organizing against this issue for 100+ years) in order to push my “agenda” to jail Black men. They have also targeted the Black woman who led the campaign and many other women who participated during the chat.

Of course I have dealt with criticism (constructive and vicious) but this is a new level of willful misinformation and hate. People have been calling me Jim Crow, saying I dupe Black women, saying I have an agenda to jail all Black men, and a few men have said sexually explicit things about me. Some men have also photoshopped my head onto images like one of me crushing a Black woman in a chair with her underneath me. Yes, this is all upsetting.

I have followed the guidance of the woman who started the hashtag and not engaged with them. I wasn’t going to mention it on this blog, even.

However, I just received an email from a presumably white man saying he whole-heartedly agrees with my campaign to jail Black men and called them racial slurs and says he wants to contribute money to my campaign. That is disgusting and unacceptable and I emailed him back to tell him so. I don’t know if it’s a joke or not, but it’s unacceptable regardless.

But it makes me realize I can’t not say something publicly about this. Misinformation spreads fast. So ENOUGH.

Let me be clear: I do not have an agenda to jail anyone.

What do I want? I want everyone to be safe and unharassed in public spaces. I want interactions in public spaces to be respectful and full of consent.

Street harasser does not mean Black men. Far from it.

Men across all backgrounds are harassers (and some are harassed, primarily in the LGBT community).

On the flip side, women across all backgrounds experience street harassment (and a small number are harassers).

I have collected thousands of stories, done two online surveys, commissioned a nationally representative survey, and conducted 10 focus groups. I’ve given 125 talks where I’ve heard stories. I’ve written two books, a master’s thesis and 50 articles. I don’t know everything about street harassment, but I know a hell of a lot.

And here’s the thing. Street harassment is a societal and global problem. Street harassment does not happen in a vacuum. Sexual harassment is a problem in our schools and workplaces. Rape is a problem on our campuses and in our military. Domestic violence and teen dating violence are problems as is incest. Street harassment is one component of the sexual harassment/sexual violence/domestic violence spectrum and grouping — and it happens in every country.

I’ve been speaking out for years specifically on street harassment because so few others have been.

And so this is my agenda: bring attention to this problem, provide a place for people to share stories, and help create a culture where everyone has the right to be safe and unharassed in public spaces. "

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.stopstreetharassment.org/2014/07/to-clarify-what-ssh-is-all-about/

"TO CLARIFY WHAT SSH IS ABOUT

Ever since the #YouOkSis tweet chat on Thursday focused on Black women’s experiences with #streetharassment, a bunch of people on twitter have been attacking me, saying I started the hashtag (@FeministaJones did) and the whole movement against street harassment (yeah right, women have been organizing against this issue for 100+ years) in order to push my “agenda” to jail Black men. They have also targeted the Black woman who led the campaign and many other women who participated during the chat.

Of course I have dealt with criticism (constructive and vicious) but this is a new level of willful misinformation and hate. People have been calling me Jim Crow, saying I dupe Black women, saying I have an agenda to jail all Black men, and a few men have said sexually explicit things about me. Some men have also photoshopped my head onto images like one of me crushing a Black woman in a chair with her underneath me. Yes, this is all upsetting.

I have followed the guidance of the woman who started the hashtag and not engaged with them. I wasn’t going to mention it on this blog, even.

However, I just received an email from a presumably white man saying he whole-heartedly agrees with my campaign to jail Black men and called them racial slurs and says he wants to contribute money to my campaign. That is disgusting and unacceptable and I emailed him back to tell him so. I don’t know if it’s a joke or not, but it’s unacceptable regardless.

But it makes me realize I can’t not say something publicly about this. Misinformation spreads fast. So ENOUGH.

Let me be clear: I do not have an agenda to jail anyone.

What do I want? I want everyone to be safe and unharassed in public spaces. I want interactions in public spaces to be respectful and full of consent.

Street harasser does not mean Black men. Far from it.

Men across all backgrounds are harassers (and some are harassed, primarily in the LGBT community).

On the flip side, women across all backgrounds experience street harassment (and a small number are harassers).

I have collected thousands of stories, done two online surveys, commissioned a nationally representative survey, and conducted 10 focus groups. I’ve given 125 talks where I’ve heard stories. I’ve written two books, a master’s thesis and 50 articles. I don’t know everything about street harassment, but I know a hell of a lot.

And here’s the thing. Street harassment is a societal and global problem. Street harassment does not happen in a vacuum. Sexual harassment is a problem in our schools and workplaces. Rape is a problem on our campuses and in our military. Domestic violence and teen dating violence are problems as is incest. Street harassment is one component of the sexual harassment/sexual violence/domestic violence spectrum and grouping — and it happens in every country.

I’ve been speaking out for years specifically on street harassment because so few others have been.

And so this is my agenda: bring attention to this problem, provide a place for people to share stories, and help create a culture where everyone has the right to be safe and unharassed in public spaces. "

:sas2: @Matt504 :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I tried looking her up.. It brought me back to the coli. We need to get off this nikka dixk, smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wait til the chick gives you glance.... she thinks your attractive she wants a hello.... ive even Not said what up in that case... and saw chicks walk away kinda disappointed. Its simple.

If ur ugly, just get wealthy... or at least hood rich.

Thats the One thing tariq ignored when talking about this.... I understand y he didn't mention. He didn't say it cuz he wanted to go hard at these fukk ass black feminist.

Truth is... bytches Love attention... the live off the shyt... they just don't want it from a non sexy nikka, a dusty nikka, a broke man, or a unmasculine man.

And thats their right to feel this way... just like every morning I wanna punch the fat bytch at tim Horton in the face for even thinking she could flirt. It makes a person feel weird when an individual who is obviously not in their caliber even trying the shyt.

And its Mens fault anyway, for gassin average hoes heads up to the point that they actually believe they deserve what they want. Most women should just take.what they can get cuz there are plenty who are educated w good p*ssy and a sense of humor so hardly any r special.

The only problem with this is how do you tell another grown man that he is not worthy to holler at a chick...?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The only problem with this is how do you tell another grown man that he is not worthy to holler at a chick...?
If hes broke, say ur broke ass gonna fukk it up for the rest of us. Or ur ugly ass gonna fukk it up... or ur dusty negro ass gonna fukk it up. They will stop... everyone knows the truth about themselves once the hear it.

Wtf is a broke nikka doing hollering anyway? And y would a ugly guy who isnt wealthy or famous even try w a cute chick? The only way they can do it, is to become friends.... then be the penis for when her heart is broken by a worthy dude. Imo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If hes broke, say ur broke ass gonna fukk it up for the rest of us. Or ur ugly ass gonna fukk it up... or ur dusty negro ass gonna fukk it up. They will stop... everyone knows the truth about themselves once the hear it.

Wtf is a broke nikka doing hollering anyway? And y would a ugly guy who isnt wealthy or famous even try w a cute chick? The only way they can do it, is to become friends.... then be the penis for when her heart is broken by a worthy dude. Imo.

I think we're dealing in extremes here. If an average guy wants to try to approach an above average(looks only) chick, why should he be potentially penalized because "she" is in a bad mood this particular day and only plans on responding to gentlemen who are exceptionally handsome.

Is physicality the only qualifier in the relationship\sex game? If so, its going to be a cold winter for the next 30 years...:whew:

Ish is a slippery slope, cause I promise you we'll never see a day where men can treat women like that cause we don't find them attractive "enough"

wheywhey

Pro
Daps
:ohhh: I didn't know he was married. I assumed he went around smashing young hoes..

And why would marriage stop him..?.. who is this wife that has him supposedly faithful...

I'm pretty sure Tariq is not married, although he could be, I don't listen to the show regularly like I used to.
He was calling Peanut his wife when they moved into the new place and she was pregnant but they weren't married then.

Peanut is a certified idiot. Tariq is with her because he can have a family at home and still cheat. His other baby mama was too smart and got rid of him. I used to write down words that Peanut didn't know. She didn't know "moderator", "IBM", "henpecked", or "illuminati". When Tariq talked about dating AKA's, Peanut didn't know that was a sorority. I don't think the woman is smart enough to understand Tariq's sexual history.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm pretty sure Tariq is not married, although he could be, I don't listen to the show regularly like I used to.
He was calling Peanut his wife when they moved into the new place and she was pregnant but they weren't married then.

Peanut is a certified idiot. Tariq is with her because he can have a family at home and still cheat. His other baby mama was too smart and got rid of him. I used to write down words that Peanut didn't know. She didn't know "moderator", "IBM", "henpecked", or "illuminati". When Tariq talked about dating AKA's, Peanut didn't know that was a sorority. I don't think the woman is smart enough to understand Tariq's sexual history.

Are you his ex or something? Why the hell you in Tariq's drawers? Let Peanut decide for herself what person she wants to be married to. I'm sure she could care less about who you've chosen as your mate.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Saw this cute chick on he campus bus today she had the natural curls I was afraid to let her know how pretty she was damn street harassment

Nikka you live in Miami!! This ain't got nothing to do with us smh