The Tariq Nasheed Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure Tariq is not married, although he could be, I don't listen to the show regularly like I used to.
He was calling Peanut his wife when they moved into the new place and she was pregnant but they weren't married then.

Peanut is a certified idiot. Tariq is with her because he can have a family at home and still cheat. His other baby mama was too smart and got rid of him. I used to write down words that Peanut didn't know. She didn't know "moderator", "IBM", "henpecked", or "illuminati". When Tariq talked about dating AKA's, Peanut didn't know that was a sorority. I don't think the woman is smart enough to understand Tariq's sexual history.

Naw nikka.

P-Nut know her role as the Main Chick. You think she didn't know who Tariq Nasheed was?

P-Nut knows her role is to just look pretty, cook, fukk, and take care of the house.

P-Nut out here winning :win: unlike most hoes.

Tariq her on trips around world, etc.

:ohlawd:

396699ace06e11e2bb2322000a1fb131_7.jpg

1390174_435349056591606_424492997_n.jpg

bb2a5deae60211e296ed22000aaa0a30_7.jpg

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
You sure it was Athens or Atlanta cuz Atlanta is :whew:
It was Athens, I was In Atlanta too... I went to get some BBQ in Athens and I guess it was some redneck cac type spot :dead: I walked in that bih and the whole place literally stopped and was like :merchant: I was like I'll have the brisket to go please :myman: lol

But yea I saw a few black chicks there but not many....

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It was Athens, I was In Atlanta too... I went to get some BBQ in Athens and I guess it was some redneck cac type spot :dead: I walked in that bih and the whole place literally stopped and was like :merchant: I was like I'll have the brisket to go please :myman: lol

But yea I saw a few black chicks there but not many....
Its like that everywhere I go but I dont let it bother me. I went to this Taco Spot last week with co workers I was the only nikka there and was with 5 ww everyone kept starring and i was like :steviej: The few black women that walked in gave me a stank look

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Its like that everywhere I go but I dont let it bother me. I went to this Taco Spot last week with co workers I was the only nikka there and was with 5 ww everyone kept starring and i was like :steviej: The few black women that walked in gave me a stank look
:ufdup: You better snatch you one of them country sistas and have her make you some butter biscuits lol