The Tariq Nasheed Thread

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I just got done listening to the show as of last night and this morning. Tariq did a good job of debunking the wack arguments of the pro-street harassment people that called.

What's funny is even after telling dudes to avoid chicks like that Amara, n#ggas are so thirsty, they would still put their bid in. Even if they know she's on some straight up bullsh#t. Even if they know that she's like a cop on some "anything you say can and will be used against you" tip.

Even though it's hard to quantify and too subjective to execute, it would be great if black men would simply freeze out black feminists on the street and life in general. They need to be starved from any kind of attention and/or acknowledgement.

Peace

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just wait til the chick gives you glance.... she thinks your attractive she wants a hello.... ive even Not said what up in that case... and saw chicks walk away kinda disappointed. Its simple.

If ur ugly, just get wealthy... or at least hood rich.

Thats the One thing tariq ignored when talking about this.... I understand y he didn't mention. He didn't say it cuz he wanted to go hard at these fukk ass black feminist.

Truth is... bytches Love attention... the live off the shyt... they just don't want it from a non sexy nikka, a dusty nikka, a broke man, or a unmasculine man.

And thats their right to feel this way... just like every morning I wanna punch the fat bytch at tim Horton in the face for even thinking she could flirt. It makes a person feel weird when an individual who is obviously not in their caliber even trying the shyt.

And its Mens fault anyway, for gassin average hoes heads up to the point that they actually believe they deserve what they want. Most women should just take.what they can get cuz there are plenty who are educated w good p*ssy and a sense of humor so hardly any r special.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way she copped pleas and was like :whoa: when Tariq said we should just avoid any black woman who looks like a black feminist out in public...that shyt was glorious :wow:

:dead: at the herbal tea comment. I'm going to start calling these fake black bohemian and neo soul chicks that.
this shyt still crack me up :laff:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bsg7AkJCIAEBX5A.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm done.

The more Amara went on, the more I felt sorry for her. Poor girls just misguided plus her pops...:sadcam:

Then that feminista chick just threw her to the dogs :pacspit:

If the father got in trouble for abusing school kids, she most likely was victimized too. That's why she has so much distrust and hostility towards men.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tariq should have pulled out those 'macking' skills, lol.... and 'chopped' some game w a cold 'mouthpiece'..... cuz the chick was undeniable.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If Tariq wasn't married, he'd have smashed ole girl. EASY.
:ohhh: I didn't know he was married. I assumed he went around smashing young hoes..

And why would marriage stop him..?.. who is this wife that has him supposedly faithful...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh: I didn't know he was married. I assumed he went around smashing young hoes..

And why would marriage stop him..?.. who is this wife that has him supposedly faithful...
he keeps it on the low but his girl's name is "peanut" check his IG.

He's let it drop he has a "wife" here and there.