52886_178522338841196_90679_o.jpg

The momma is a milf :noah:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Does he have these on the same day every week? This guy must be one of the dudes y'all regurgitate anti-Black women rhetoric from. About to listen now.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
First dude called him a prophet.:skip: Y'all literally worship him huh.

This dude complaining about ad hominems is ironic. He keeps talking about how that Feminista Jones chick is a nobody yet he despises ad hominems?

Ad hominem (Latin) means “against the man”. As the name suggests, it is a literary term that involves commenting on or against an opponent to undermine him instead of his arguments

Since when is Tariq anti Black women? :camby:

I didn't say he was anti-Black women. I said that some coli members probably get their rhetoric from him. Particularly the "feminist boogeywoman"

I looked up street harassment. Y'all were making it seem like they are trying to create new laws. I haven't found any evidence of that. http://www.stopstreetharassment.org/strategies/sshlaw/ This website actually encourages women to invoke laws that already exist. So how is this new age Jim Crow again? A minority of Black women on twitter complain about being harassed in public and this is going to lead to Black men getting the Emmett Till treatment? These "5 Black feminist on twitter" are going to doom all Black men? Unlikely.

This dude giving Bloods props for being ruthless:skip:

How does he not know what street harassment is? How does he not know the solution?

Street harassment is when you someone tells you to leave them alone on the street and they don't. Leave chicks who don't want to talk to you alone. Leave anyone who doesn't want to talk to you alone.

"This is YOUR problem so what do you suggest we do?" Isn't that the point of Feminism/Black feminism that he hates so much? Women dealing with things that affect their gender specifically?

I'm 44 mins in on part 1. I'll listen to another hour before I go to work.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
OK, so far I'm listening and this Omara chick is totally fukking batshyt insane!!! :mindblown: When Tariq said the solution is to totally avoid black feminists altogether, she should have embraced that with open arms...but instead she's just rambling on and on saying a whole bunch of nothing. Damn, to say this loony is crazy an understatement. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Sharkeisha punched someone in the face.:skip: What is talking about?

Also he's asking that Muffy chick a leading question. "What about the dudes who don't care" -summary

Well there will always be people who do wrong no matter what, that doesn't mean a stand can't be made. That's like saying "there will always be racists, so why bother combating it?" Just because it can't be eradicated doesn't mean it can't be weakened.

He also keeps bringing up verbal harassment specifically. When with me browsing the hashtag on twitter women are mostly referring to physical harassment. Following/Stalking, grabbing, taking personal belongings. Like the thread the other day when someone said some girl got her headphones broke because some dude didn't want to be ignored so he ripped them off. Things like that should be punishable, and for the most part already is.

"Muffy said it's cool for some of y'all Black women to get locked up too.":skip: This dude learned his debating skills from Fox News apparently. Pitiful.

I had enough this morning. Might listen to the rest later this afternoon.

But yeah. The this dude seemed to fathered TLR's style.

The "debate" tactics and irrational "Black feminist"(Black woman) bashing in particular.