☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
forreal, he called out their whole movement on twitter for days, then gave them 4 hours to call in and debate their viewpoint. none of them had the guts to call except some simp nikka and a 17 yr old girl that doesn't even know what shes fighting for.
be united on all fronts, brehs :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
forreal, he called out their whole movement on twitter for days, then gave them 4 hours to call in and debate their viewpoint. none of them had the guts to call except some simp nikka and a 17 yr old girl that doesn't even know what shes fighting for.
Why call in to get that work? They had no stance of what they are arguing about. They actually want nikkas locked up for whatever reason. They are down with the cause. This little girl just want to believe in women and took the wrong approach to it. This is what happens when you don't give your daughter or even son a foundation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She's fighting against black men and not white men, she knows that much.
Yep but to what degree. She really think she's fighting v. white men for women in general. She is more of a women fighter than anything. Her point about White men being what's wrong stood out to me. That's something I rarely here from Black feminists. Normally they attack WW and never attack WM.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
her young sister looks extremely mixed, i want to see her parents :mjpls:

I wouldnt be surprised if mom was on that :mjpls: She looks mixed herself thats why shes trying to be "natural" riding the herbal tea wave im willing to bet its just a phase shes going thru shes confused. This is why kids need both parents under one roof somebody got ahold of this girl and fukked her head up, she'll get her reality check when these white feminists she looks up to look at her like :sas1: "you thought we had your back lil black girl?" :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt be surprised if mom was on that :mjpls: She looks mixed herself thats why shes trying to be "natural" riding the herbal tea wave im willing to bet its just a phase shes going thru shes confused. This is why kids need both parents under one roof somebody got ahold of this girl and fukked her head up, she'll get her reality check when these white feminists she looks up to look at her like :sas1: "you thought we had your back lil black girl?" :heh:

nah i just checked

52886_178522338841196_90679_o.jpg

i think shes just a young girl thats been fed the bullshyt at a young age. my breh has a 14 yr old step daughter that identifies as feminist. its strong on the tumblr social media culture.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
nah i just checked

52886_178522338841196_90679_o.jpg

i think shes just a young girl thats been fed the bullshyt at a young age. my breh has a 14 yr old step daughter that identifies as feminist. its strong on the tumblr social media culture.

yeah outside influence then, shes just going along to get along this generation is all over the place

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Yep but to what degree. She really think she's fighting v. white men for women in general. She is more of a women fighter than anything. Her point about White men being what's wrong stood out to me. That's something I rarely here from Black feminists. Normally they attack WW and never attack WM.

I honestly only see them bytch about black men and the situation. Like you say, it's never ever against white men (although I don't see them say shyt negative towards white women either).

If she really said that about white men then it's surprising, I missed that part.