The Tariq Nasheed Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is she actually did better than the other Black feminists I've heard argue with Tariq. You can tell those were just wenches who are comfortable and want to appease white ppl.
she did well

but she pulled the typical "im not like THOSE feminist" crap. no feminist seems to stick to that label when they're really pressed on the extreme views of their party.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq played on her naive age and nature :heh: basically said "okay, all the boys will just leave you girls alone." and she started backpeddling real quick. if he tried that on one of these 40 yr old feminist, they would have easily called that bluff. :laugh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead::dead::dead:

White man's pitbull:screamina:
Leonaro-DiCaprio-Zoom-in-and-Nod-while-smoking-Django-Unchained.gif

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:damn:

17 and already indoctrinated. So young she is foolish enough to call up and no realize that this movement is bs but the bedwench movement.

This is very dangerous. Then on the other side we have super hoodrats that are influenced by Ratchet TV, instahoes, twitter, etc. I'm trying to tell you all, we are not seeing 2050 in this current world. CHRIST is coming back before we get that FINAL SOLUTION treatment.

Son of God, yea I know you are coming back, Hebrew Alobam *Phyno voice*

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
tariq played on her naive age and nature :heh: basically said "okay, all the boys will just leave you girls alone." and she started backpeddling real quick. if he tried that on one of these 40 yr old feminist, they would have easily called that bluff. :laugh:

She was like wait a minute now :whoa: That's a bit hasty :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is very dangerous. Then on the other side we have super hoodrats that are influenced by Ratchet TV, instahoes, twitter, etc. I'm trying to tell you all, we are not seeing 2050 in this current world. CHRIST is coming back before we get that FINAL SOLUTION treatment.

Son of God, yea I know you are coming back, Hebrew Alobam *Phyno voice*
breh this aint about god or religion, this is about white supremacy and power. you nikkas going to be sitting there trynna hold up crosses and bibles to the white mans bullets, thinking jesus is going to come save you nikkas from this shyt :childplease:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They wouldn't have called or they would have been trying to twist his words. Because she is so young, she didn't know how dumb her cause was. Those 40 yr old women do but they don't give a fukk. It's about fukk these nikkas. You can tell she wasn't a wench, just a confused little girl with her focus in the wrong direction.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The one thing i've noticed about these types of black females, is that they will never in their life say or admit anything negative about white people. She wouldn't even admit a simple truth that there is no evidence of white women sticking up for your ass against white men (who have the power).

Reminds me of this black feminist chick I knew who kissed white people's asses and kept saying shyt like "We're all the same" blah blah blah. Simply put, they want white approval and white men dearly, and have a grudge and contempt for black men.
:ld:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The one thing i've noticed about these types of black females is that they will never in their life say or admit anything negative about white people. Even i She wouldn't even admit a simple truth that there is no evidence of white women sticking up for your ass against white men (who have the power).

Reminds me of this black feminist chick I knew who kissed white people's asses and kept saying shyt like "We're all the same" blah blah blah. Simply put, they want white approval and white men dearly, and have a grudge and contempt for black men.
:ld:
She's like the female @BigZeeOT. That nikka was tapdancing something serious but always talked about how he cared about Black folk.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They wouldn't have called or they would have been trying to twist his words. Because she is so young, she didn't know how dumb her cause was. Those 40 yr old women do but they don't give a fukk. It's about fukk these nikkas. You can tell she wasn't a wench, just a confused little girl with her focus in the wrong direction.
forreal, he called out their whole movement on twitter for days, then gave them 4 hours to call in and debate their viewpoint. none of them had the guts to call except some simp nikka and a 17 yr old girl that doesn't even know what shes fighting for.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
forreal, he called out their whole movement on twitter for days, then gave them 4 hours to call in and debate their viewpoint. none of them had the guts to call except some simp nikka and a 17 yr old girl that doesn't even know what shes fighting for.

She's fighting against black men and not white men, she knows that much.