The Tariq Nasheed Thread

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt Tariq went OFF. c00n GHOST :dead:

Took a gigantic shyt on Black Christianity

Folks using the religion to hide thier cowardice.

They had to cut him off:youngsabo:
I listened for the first time in a couple of years and that was uncalled for but this...

Jean called Stossel "Big Tex" because of her height. He insisted that she call him "her black friend, Botham," she said, laughing at the memory.

Stuck out to me... He was a young man, so I'm certain he would have grown past saying things like that but idk...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I listened for the first time in a couple of years and that was uncalled for but this...

Jean called Stossel "Big Tex" because of her height. He insisted that she call him "her black friend, Botham," she said, laughing at the memory.

Stuck out to me... He was a young man, so I'm certain he would have grown past saying things like that but idk...

I bet its truth though.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I don't listen to him much at all anymore. I honestly lived on his Mack lessons shyt. I've probably heard each episode twice. I was in my early 20's back then, so that kind of stuff resonated with me. He's always been on some black empowerment stuff though, and would drop gems and mixed it in with the dating advice and current events. So it used to be a really diverse show.

He has grown a bit, but even though he makes a lot of valid points, I'm just not at a place where I wanna hear about white supremacy every single day. I wish he would talk about economic empowerment for blacks, as much as he talks about racism. I mean he's made a lot of money, so why not teach us how to get businesses popping?

THAT is the logical conclusion that ALL his older fans have come to. He's made millions and doesn't do any shows constantly telling you how he files taxes, how he manages his properties, other business ventures and what has he invested in Africa(nothing).

It takes a very long time to see through Tariq but once you do his hustle becomes glaringly obvious. He made millions off Pan Africanist centred documentaries and now he berates Africans, he claims America is turning into a Nazi state and owns no property or businesses outside of America, mix that in with a mixed breed wife, a daughter who relaxes her hair, his constant begging for donations to fund projects that he can easily easily finance himself and you're looking at an A Grade Hustler of the people.

The ADOS shyt has truly shown his true colors though. I have no problem with confused people begging for reparations from their eternal enemy.

Tariq on the other hand is not confused, but will use the momentum of the movement to profit off it and move on to his next hustle...

From Mac, to Pan Africanist to counter racist to ADOS.. Plagiarizing Pimp doctrine, using and copying Neely Fuller's work completely out of context, copy pasting 100 plus years of Pan Africanist history, and now he's swindled Yvette and Moore's confused movement, even trying to rename it so he can claim credit "Foundational Black American"... It's already been named ADOS breh, why you gotta make up YOUR own term.

But i digress

Last edited:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
THAT is the logical conclusion that ALL his older fans have come to. He's made millions and doesn't do any shows constantly telling you how he files taxes, how he manages his properties, other business ventures and what has he invested in Africa(nothing).

It takes a very long time to see through Tariq but once you do his hustle becomes glaringly obvious. He made millions off Pan Africanist centred documentaries and now he berates Africans, he claims America is turning into a Nazi state and owns no property or businesses outside of America, mix that in with a mixed breed wife, a daughter who relaxes her hair, his constant begging for donations to fund projects that he can easily easily finance himself and you're looking at an A Grade Hustler of the people.

The ADOS shyt has truly shown his true colors though. I have no problem with confused people begging for reparations from their eternal enemy.

Tariq on the other hand is not confused, but will use the momentum of the movement to profit off it and move on to his next hustle...

From Mac, to Pan Africanist to counter racist to ADOS.. Plagiarizing Pimp doctrine, using and copying Neely Fuller's work completely out of context, copy pasting 100 plus years of Pan Africanist history, and now he's swindled Yvette and Moore's confused movement, even trying to rename it so he can claim credit "Foundational Black American"... It's already been named ADOS breh, why you gotta make up YOUR own term.

But i digress

very thought provoking essay. they would be foolish not to let you into the anti tariq coli taskforce. All sarcasm aside, none of the listener shaming you all engage in on the forum is effective especially those "I used to listen to tariq until.." testimonials. Saying he made millions from pan africanist centered docs is a distortion. The hidden colors series is enjoyed by anyone interested in black history not just the pan africanist minded person. There are videos of africans he has good relationships with including vids on youtube where hes traveled throughout africa. Being critical of african immigrant k00ns does not equal berating africans. The arguments you present are fully dependent on black people being dumb enough to believe you.

I didnt type all of this to convince you of anything but this is simply to show you that all of us are not stupid enough to take your inaccurate criticisms seriously. not even when you have a dap circle to legitimize your talking points. ADOS FBA is not a wave people ride it is a lineage you either belong to or you dont.

Now lets talk about you mr Cape Town. Lets make a well placed assumption that you are not a foundational black american based on your username alone the only Cape Town is in South Africa. South africa is Still rife with apartheid where black people live in shanty towns worse than the favelas in brazil.

1ea8d869098c5d2690c9d8372c6d0f53.jpg

soweto_township_wikipedia.jpeg

Considering that South Africa has this going on, it is very telling that you have more time to discuss Tariq, ADOS and FBA rather than ways to remedy the conditions in the picture shown above.

by the way you really killed yourself with the plagiarizing pimp doctrine talking point.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I never heard of him until I started posting on here. I know about the pimp shyt but has he really matured since then? Like do you prefer his content from the past or in the last few years more?
I know the question wasn't directed towards me but I followed Tariq since the early to mid 2000s. I can't remember exactly but it was around the time Myspace was really popular. One of my cousins gave me one of his books. He had a little consciousness back in the day but mainly his shows were about dating advice. He didn't really get on the pro black tip heavy until probably around 2010-2011. Some people uploaded his old shows on YouTube and even though he gets a lot of hate on the coli he actually used to give some real good advice on dating and relationships. He didn't really jump the shark until sometime in late 2017.

The brother is very talented though and is FUNNY!

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
very thought provoking essay. they would be foolish not to let you into the anti tariq coli taskforce. All sarcasm aside, none of the listener shaming you all engage in on the forum is effective especially those "I used to listen to tariq until.." testimonials. Saying he made millions from pan africanist centered docs is a distortion. The hidden colors series is enjoyed by anyone interested in black history not just the pan africanist minded person. There are videos of africans he has good relationships with including vids on youtube where hes traveled throughout africa. Being critical of african immigrant k00ns does not equal berating africans. The arguments you present are fully dependent on black people being dumb enough to believe you.

I didnt type all of this to convince you of anything but this is simply to show you that all of us are not stupid enough to take your inaccurate criticisms seriously. not even when you have a dap circle to legitimize your talking points. ADOS FBA is not a wave people ride it is a lineage you either belong to or you dont.

Now lets talk about you mr Cape Town. Lets make a well placed assumption that you are not a foundational black american based on your username alone the only Cape Town is in South Africa. South africa is Still rife with apartheid where black people live in shanty towns worse than the favelas in brazil.

1ea8d869098c5d2690c9d8372c6d0f53.jpg

soweto_township_wikipedia.jpeg

Considering that South Africa has this going on, it is very telling that you have more time to discuss Tariq, ADOS and FBA rather than ways to remedy the conditions in the picture shown above.

by the way you really killed yourself with the plagiarizing pimp doctrine talking point.

Yeah i agree. We need your help in South Africa. There are businesses to be taken over, land to be purchased, politicians to be bribed, tourism, fishing, mining etc black people in America could really set up shop here in Cape Town for many generators to come.

I can forward you to many nationhood African centred people who wanna ensure black ownership. PM me and we'll talk.

As far as Tariq, fukk him. :unimpressed:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Yeah i agree. We need your help in South Africa. There are businesses to be taken over, land to be purchased, politicians to be bribed, tourism, fishing, mining etc black people in America could really set up shop here in Cape Town for many generators to come.

I can forward you to many nationhood African centred people who wanna ensure black ownership. PM me and we'll talk.

As far as Tariq, fukk him. :unimpressed:

Ok now you're just posting more bullshyt. You need MY help in south africa? like hell you do. The black population in south africa Vastly outnumbers those white supremacists to the point where if black people there got fed up they could kick the colonizers out in one day. Not even five city blocks from those townships are white colonizers/supremacists living luxuriously.

Lets be honest here, you only switched up to pan africanist talk after being called out. No deceptive trolls are allowed in my PM inbox.

I was extremely serious about pan africanism until I saw that very few on the mother continent share that same energy. Right now black americans are in a position where it is best to focus on our self interests before we can branch out and put effort into helping other groups.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Ok now you're just posting more bullshyt. You need MY help in south africa? like hell you do. The black population in south africa Vastly outnumbers those white supremacists to the point where if black people there got fed up they could kick the colonizers out in one day. Not even five city blocks from those townships are white colonizers/supremacists living luxuriously.

Lets be honest here, you only switched up to pan africanist talk after being called out. No deceptive trolls are allowed in my PM inbox.

I was extremely serious about pan africanism until I saw that very few on the mother continent share that same energy. Right now black americans are in a position where it is best to focus on our self interests before we can branch out and put effort into helping other groups.
As expected :francis:

I won't be arguing or name calling you.

Peace