The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Anyone notice Tariq doesn’t like to retweet Yvette’s stuff anymore? He’ll post something that she posted first but it won’t be a retweet. He retweets Tone’s shyt all the time

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Why didn't Tariq try comedy? I think it would work out better than his music

A whole set of making fun of white supremacist c00ns and bed wenches:russ:

No comic is doing that so it would be guarantee sucess

truth2you

All Star
Daps
That roast of the African kids in high school was :mjlol:

Some African must have done him VERY wrong in the past. He never goes in on Carribeans like that.
He probably wasn't around that many. He went from the deep south to L.A., most caribbeans are in the northeast or parts of Florida

His jokes on Africans is EXACTLY how some Haitians used to dress in NYC. shyt was spot on!

I still had love for my Haitian friends though, but my best friends when I was real young did used to have dress clothes on all the time:pachaha:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@No Sleep @Henry Broadnax yoooo brehs.... shyt wild :ohhh:

I went to check out Tariq's episode he just broadcasted live and got hit with this message....

AihQnC1.jpg

The latest episode was called "Mammying" I believe he was going in on the Amber Guyger trial, YouTube on son's head heavy! he just posted it and they already snatched it down :damn:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
@No Sleep @Henry Broadnax yoooo brehs.... shyt wild :ohhh:

I went to check out Tariq's episode he just broadcasted live and got hit with this message....

AihQnC1.jpg

The latest episode was called "Mammying" I believe he was going in on the Amber Guyger trial, YouTube on son's head heavy! he just posted it and they already snatched it down :damn:

Did he even get to finish streaming? I was a few minutes behind the live show and the shyt just cut off

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Did he even get to finish streaming? I was a few minutes behind the live show and the shyt just cut off

I doubt it fam, its only a matter of time b4 his page gets deleted. Hope he has a plan to keep his shyt moving once YouTube gets him out the paint :sadcam: