The Tariq Nasheed Thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can't for the life of me remember how I heard about him, but it was probably around 09, before he put out hidden colors and before people started putting his shows up on YouTube. I used to listen on his website

I never heard of him until I started posting on here. I know about the pimp shyt but has he really matured since then? Like do you prefer his content from the past or in the last few years more?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I never heard of him until I started posting on here. I know about the pimp shyt but has he really matured since then? Like do you prefer his content from the past or in the last few years more?

I don't listen to him much at all anymore. I honestly lived on his Mack lessons shyt. I've probably heard each episode twice. I was in my early 20's back then, so that kind of stuff resonated with me. He's always been on some black empowerment stuff though, and would drop gems and mixed it in with the dating advice and current events. So it used to be a really diverse show.

He has grown a bit, but even though he makes a lot of valid points, I'm just not at a place where I wanna hear about white supremacy every single day. I wish he would talk about economic empowerment for blacks, as much as he talks about racism. I mean he's made a lot of money, so why not teach us how to get businesses popping?