The Tariq Nasheed Thread

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
There were like 4 CACs who gave compelling testimonies in favor of reparations during the HR 40 hearing.
In favor of reparations for ADOS specifically?
If not, fukk em
Oh yea, if they weren't talking about the check, land, etc, fukk them too.
##tangibles2020

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
why would you expect a bourgeois to care about people being abused by white supremacy unless he could personally profit for it.

Wtf did they think was going to happen. Little American kids are getting fukked everyday I our government instations. What did they think was going to happen!? Also this is what happens when you put "families" together.

iFuxWiddit

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They need to round up this indian fakkit @Mephistopheles
2n04v94.jpg
nikka look like Lloyd Banks

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
NBJC Director David Johns Confronts Trump Supporters Chanting ‘Latinos for Trump’ at Atlanta Restaurant

Friday, June 21, 2019

david-johns-549x393.jpg

Tavern at Phipps Plaza was the scene of a near riot on Friday night, as Trump supporters wearing red 'MAGA' caps chanted "Latinos for Trump!" inside the restaurant.

David J. Johns, executive director of the National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC), was one of the diners trying to enjoy a peaceful dinner when the Trump supporters began chanting.

Johns took to his Instagram account and posted a photo of one of the demonstrators.

"THIS is what a confused, self hating racist looks like," he captioned the image. "So we're clear he's not white white white. He probably doesn't benefit from policies designed to protect white supremacy but he’s committed to trolling (and I’m contemplating spending the night in jail). This will be the last time I patronize @tavernatphipps, I doubt I will visit @shopphippsplaza because this is beyond absurd! #FreeJT #SickOfTheStupidity."

Johns added: "They're chanting "Latinos for Trump", which is how we know white supremacy again!"

Towanda Braxton, star of Braxton Family values, saw Johns's post and commented "What?"

Johns replied: "sis. You might have to bail me out on Monday".

NBJC is a civil rights organization dedicated to the empowerment of Black lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) people, including people living with HIV/AIDS. NBJC's mission is to end racism, homophobia, and LGBTQ bias and stigma.

President Donald Trump kicked off his reelection campaign this week with a MAGA rally in Orlando, Florida. The Hispanic vote helped Trump win Florida's electoral votes in the 2016 presidential elections.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most violent crime in general is intraracial as opposed to interracial. That said I would assume most Black trannys are killed by Black victimizers. Did the Grio provide statistics? Nothing wrong with Tariq providing examples of interracial crime, but what do the numbers show?