The Tariq Nasheed Thread

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Umar is more of a hotep than Tariq. Tariq is legitimately a hustler who jumped on the "Black woke"/"Afro-centric" wave when he realised just how potentially profitable it could be for him.

Umar is claiming lineage of Black leaders, running Afrocentrism/pan-Africanism as his current ideology, while also making claims that are dubious at best, and often false at its worst. As much as, say, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
. Tariq is legitimately a hustler who jumped on the "Black woke"/"Afro-centric" wave when he realised just how potentially profitable it could be for him.

Reminds me of certain posters here who at one moment make :wrist: threads about being threaten by white guys with dreads stealing black women away and then switch it up to New usernames and go all fake woke and militant to fish for daps. :troll:

Daps
Umar is more of a hotep than Tariq. Tariq is legitimately a hustler who jumped on the "Black woke"/"Afro-centric" wave when he realised just how potentially profitable it could be for him.

Umar is claiming lineage of Black leaders, running Afrocentrism/pan-Africanism as his current ideology, while also making claims that are dubious at best, and often false at its worst. As much as, say, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing.

This true

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Umar is probably the definition of a hotep. Hes always repeating facts he already dropped but then not bothering to go into detail with new research and information. Hes also awful with managing money. I think he genuinely believes in black empowerment but hes just not sure how to actually get shyt done.

Tariq used to be more of an advice giver/educator but he's just basically gone into full Alex Jones mode talmbout "vaccines are killing our children :damn:"
"Immigrants are stealing our jobs and opportunities :damn: "
"Its not a stereotype that all black men have big dikks" he doesn't even bother explaining how he knows that :dame: :mjpls:

He repeats a lot of right wing cac talking points but tries to add a black spin on it. He beefs with other people instead of putting his energy into making sure he knows his facts. Its shocking the difference between macklessons radio and early Tariq radio podcasts where dude shows up with his receipts and directs people to sources for what hes saying to now, where he makes a claim then says "what was that guys name family? ...what was his name? Hold up lemme find the video. Bear with me family" *2 minutes later* "well I guess its taken down. But I digress" shyt is so low effort now :mjlol:

Daps
Umar is probably the definition of a hotep. Hes always repeating facts he already dropped but then not bothering to go into detail with new research and information. Hes also awful with managing money. I think he genuinely believes in black empowerment but hes just not sure how to actually get shyt done.

Tariq used to be more of an advice giver/educator but he's just basically gone into full Alex Jones mode talmbout "vaccines are killing our children :damn:"
"Immigrants are stealing our jobs and opportunities :damn: "
"Its not a stereotype that all black men have big dikks" he doesn't even bother explaining how he knows that :dame: :mjpls:

He repeats a lot of right wing cac talking points but tries to add a black spin on it. He beefs with other people instead of putting his energy into making sure he knows his facts. Its shocking the difference between macklessons radio and early Tariq radio podcasts where dude shows up with his receipts and directs people to sources for what hes saying to now, where he makes a claim then says "what was that guys name family? ...what was his name? Hold up lemme find the video. Bear with me family" *2 minutes later* "well I guess its taken down. But I digress" shyt is so low effort now :mjlol:

Yup i look at umar as kindof hotep.

He drops knowledge i can relate too tho

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No

Tariq

The murder and his flight was not 20, 30 minutes apart. It was closer to 3 hours.

Please, explain the matching gloves at the crime scene and his house with Nicole AND Ron's blood on it.

My bad, police conspriacy. :snoop:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
No

Tariq

The murder and his flight was not 20, 30 minutes apart. It was closer to 3 hours.

Please, explain the matching gloves at the crime scene and his house with Nicole AND Ron's blood on it.

My bad, police conspriacy. :snoop:
Nah I’ve had this theory since I watched a doc damn near 8 years ago, it was his son. There’s so much evidence including his son being bipolar and him being a cook. They also found a knife that was his sons, similar to the ones used to kill them.