The Tariq Nasheed Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He was comparing what the cartels be doing, did you miss that part?:comeon:

And he was right I dont see black gangs beheading whole villages and hanging the bodies on bridges

You really comparing multi million dollar drug organizations from 3rd world countries to street gangs in America who beef over bullshyt?

"You never see "Stop The Jihad" rallies in Middle Eastern communities"

:dwillhuh:

Lol
That boy is a clown. If they tried that shyt then the jihadist would kill everyone in that village the next day

Can’t compare America to countries like that

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
As someone who has participated in, helped organize, and attended several stop the violence/shooting rallies I can tell you that it's generally grassroots organizing from local pastors/churches, NOI, former street dudes, community organizers, etc. Not saying that the police and local governments don't get involved but making a blanket statement like he did is dumb.

Yes having these rallies can seem redundant but it's better than mouthing off on social media and youtube. Most of the time people that have a problem with it aren't doing nothing in the community anyways.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq — from the comfort of a mansion in a white neighborhood — is trying to insinuate that violence in black communities is not a big issue and also tries to shyt on people from those communities for coming together in times of tragedy to cope and encourage change. The nikka is despicable and should shut the fukk up.

This....dude is a fukking clown.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I listened to him for a little, but he is full of shyt saying that black communities don't really have elevated levels of violent crime, and that black folk are merely charged for crimes more than whites.

He doesn't even believe that himself.

He'd live in a Black neighborhood if he did.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I listened to him for a little, but he is full of shyt saying that black communities don't really have elevated levels of violent crime, and that black folk are merely charged for crimes more than whites.

He doesn't even believe that himself.

You sound like a white boy. You clearly get your ideas of a black community from TV and movies. I have worked as a medic in rich white towns and violent crime isnt reported like that. Husband murders wife and two streets down the other white folks didnt even know it happend. A nikka does anything in the hood and its all over the news.