The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Are Black people from Haiti somehow not the descendants of slaves?

:patrice:
Descendants of the same slaves who were shipped to America? No, the fukk they aren't. They need to direct that energy towards France. :francis:

And :laff: @ Gerald Dessert. Tariq is a natural comedian. He really needs to consider a slight segue in his career path to stand-up comedy. His set should consist of classic on riffs suspected white supremacists, liberal hypocrisy, and c00ns. Nationwide, you'd see sellout venues.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I thought Tariq was pro black and all about empowering black folks. is this how you uplift and empower your people by dividing them based on their origin, starting and maintaining petty beefs and looking to destroy any black person that doesn't bow down to him and kiss his behind:gucci:. So much for "staying on code" :dead:

The irony is the same posters who support Tariq's pettiness and foolishness will be the same ones who will lament that black people love tearing each other down and preach black unity when it's convenient:scust:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I thought Tariq was pro black and all about empowering black folks. is this how you uplift and empower your people by dividing them based on their origin, starting and maintaining petty beefs and looking to destroy any black person that doesn't bow down to him and kiss his behind:gucci:. So much for "staying on code" :dead:

The irony is the same posters who side with Tariq's pettiness and foolishness will be the same ones who will lament that black people love tearing each other down and preach black unity when it's convenient:scust:
:gucci: Da hell?
Where did you get all that from?

Daps

Lol stop.

Roland says slick shyt bout dos.

This isnt dividing no one.

Checking folks for lack of respect is needed

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He never attacks white folks with this amount of vitriol. It’s always “sir”, “ma’am”, etc. He loves a friendly debate with white supremacists but turns into a pitbull with other black folks.

He stays attacking people’s families and upbringing. That’s foul.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Geraldl Dessert? cot damn...I couldn't read what was actually said for about 15min because I lmao

...now that I have read, any human that's anti-immigration is lost, no matter what they trying to promote. You don't need to condemn a vital necessity to target ignorance and disrespect

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
He never attacks white folks with this amount of vitriol. It’s always “sir”, “ma’am”, etc. He loves a friendly debate with white supremacists but turns into a pitbull with other black folks.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes that observation. for example peep how :whoa:he was about the pathetic video he made to address djvlad's handling of his studio beef with sotomayor.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Tariq was pro black and all about empowering black folks. is this how you uplift and empower your people by dividing them based on their origin, starting and maintaining petty beefs and looking to destroy any black person that doesn't bow down to him and kiss his behind. So much for "staying on code" The irony is the same posters who support Tariq's pettiness and foolishness will be the same ones who will lament that black people love tearing each other down and preach black unity when it's convenient

This is pressure time, you on that let's all act comfortable in this hell fire, fukk all that. When police was killing black folks willy nilly, obama did nothing and you want black americans to keep quiet and just get along with these cac fakkits ruining society, hell nah. U got a lot of black immigrants teaming up with cacs and siding with them, fukk outta here.

Daps

Lol he been attacking dems

And the white liberal and conservative machine.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Lol stop.

Roland says slick shyt bout dos.

This isnt dividing no one.

Checking folks for lack of respect is needed

You are right, tariq does not divide anyone:mjlol:, in fact he's the champion for black unity worldwide with his ongoing mission to pit AADOS against africans and caribbean :comeon:
y'all need to stop embarrassing yourselves.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

His rhetoric sounds very similar to the " 'Murica" rhetoric used to rile up (and manipulate) a certain segment of whites.

5122ea715ced9.jpeg