ChgTxBdUcAEQU96.jpg

She and her husband:
soledad-obrien-bradley-raymond-8.jpg

She, her husband, and one their sons:
Soledad%20O'Brien%20family.jpg

Soledad with all of her children:

img_soledadobrienlg_2.jpg

:mjlol:

I guarantee you that the reason she's so militant is because she harbors regret for whoring out the blackness from her blood.
Wow. Ive rarely seen Blackness rooted out of a family tree in a picture format. All it takes is two generations, then it's completely gone.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
It's common knowledge that Soledad is married to a white man. I'm actual embarrassed for Tariq that he tweeted that. Soledad & Kamala Harris' audeince on Twitter aren't gonna care that they are wenches, it's the wrong audience. It just make Tariq look like reverse racist.

yeah, this is actually true.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
Howard cool. My wife got accepted there and my little sister did a program there, my uncle went there in the 1930s, but at the end of the day, it created fools like Yvette, Dolezal and Kamala.

so in other words you didnt go there and experience any of the things I spoke on yourself but feel the need to throw rocks at one of the best black incubation systems we have in this country.

America is cool, but at the end of the day it created pedophiles and rapist like R Kelly and Chris Stokes. See how dumb that sounds? But let's shyt on the only HBCU in a major city that allow black people to be black people, loudly and unabashedly.

And since we're crediting colleges with "creating" people, be sure to include David Dinkins, Debbie Allen, Anthony Anderson, Ras Baraka, Taraji, Chadwick Boseman, Ta-Nehisi, Diddy, Gus Johnson, Phylicia Rashad, Kasim Reed, Marlon Wayans and on and on in that list of people created by Howard as well.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nikkas trying to cherry pick certain parts of the criticism to fit their narrative . They know what he really meant

Yea these nikkas not that dumb, next they’re going say she being attacked becuz she’s a black women or has a white husband

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
He's going to eventually get the Alex Jones treatment. The world has changed so much. There's no room for a strong, heterosexual black man to exist. America wants you to be a dumb, retarded, tap dancing fakkit like Jeremy O. Harris.

I been telling yall it's coming. Wait for these DNC primaries to get closer....matter fact it's only a year away.