The Tariq Nasheed Thread

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
When I hear "black" I think Black AADOS. Point still remains. Holding a mixed woman with a cuban mother and an Australia father to the standard of only dating black men is silly as fukk. This aint no exposal. Y'all reaching for straws once again.
That woman is of African decent, Cuban is a nationality b.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Her mother is Cuban idiot.

María de la Soledad Teresa O'Brien[1] (born September 19, 1966)[2] is an American broadcast journalist and executive producer.[3] Currently, O'Brien is the anchor for Matter of Fact with Soledad O'Brien, a nationally syndicated weekly political show owned by Hearst Television. She is chairwoman of Starfish Media Group, a multi-platform media production company and distributor that she founded in 2013.[4]

O'Brien was born and raised in St. James, New York, on the North Shore of Long Island to Edward Ephrem O'Brien, a mechanical engineering professor at SUNY Stony Brook, and Estela O'Brien (née Marquetti y Mendieta), a French and English teacher at Smithtown High School West.

"My parents were both immigrants—my mother from Cuba, my father from Australia. Both attended daily Mass at the church near campus. Every day my father would offer my mother a ride. Every day, she declined. Finally, she said yes. One year later, the day after Christmas, the two of them were married".[

there are black cubans you stupid cac

die

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Her mom, who was fully black:
ChgTxBdUcAEQU96.jpg

In Cuba, her mom would be considered a "mulatta," or a Caribbean "trigueña." Mixed-race. She would not be considered black.

Those considered black in Cuba look like Yasiel Puig and Lazaro Armenteros below:

lazarito_1280_nmym43yh_n3fn6iaq.jpg

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
One thing I will say is that what Kamala Harris is doing shows that the black vote is essential for her to win and for many other Democrats so it's good that people are being made aware of the con she is putting on. That being said if she starts talking about a serious DACS agenda I'll get behind her, until then it's

:camby:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
BROAD MOVED TO CANADA AS A KID.

SHE WENT TO HOWARD UNIVERSITY...
:sas2:SAME COLLEGE RACHEL DOLEZAL WENT TO.
:devil:
:evil:

Sorry bro, but as a Howard alum, no Bison slander will be allowed. It's truly the personification of Black Excellence and a real life Hillman college. I went to a well endowed PWI for grad school and for a black person the experience is night and day.

HU is the Harlem of the black college experience, and if I was someone trying to learn from or assimilate into black culture (like them two) what better place to attend than grown zero? The school is full of black excellence. All of my major professors were successful in the business world and opened there network up to us while we were still students.

Because of Howard when I'm traveling, I have a couch to crash on in damn near every major city in the world.

That said, I'm not fukking with Harris at all.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sorry bro, but as a Howard alum, no Bison slander will be allowed. It's truly the personification of Black Excellence and a real life Hillman college. I went to a well endowed PWI for grad school and for a black person the experience is night and day.

HU is the Harlem of the black college experience, and if I was someone trying to learn from or assimilate into black culture (like them two) what better place to attend than grown zero? The school is full of black excellence. All of my major professors were successful in the business world and opened there network up to us while we were still students.

Because of Howard when I'm traveling, I have a couch to crash on in damn near every major city in the world.

That said, I'm not fukking with Harris at all.
Howard cool. My wife got accepted there and my little sister did a program there, my uncle went there in the 1930s, but at the end of the day, it created fools like Yvette, Dolezal and Kamala.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
In Cuba, her mom would be considered a "mulatta," or a Caribbean "trigueña." Mixed-race. She would not be considered black.

Those considered black in Cuba look like Yasiel Puig and Lazaro Armenteros below:

lazarito_1280_nmym43yh_n3fn6iaq.jpg
And even those nikkas wouldn't identify as black, and they’re darker than me (and I’m not even light skinned).