The Tariq Nasheed Thread

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's a cac/ agent he's in every Riq thread or Kamala Harris thread spamming it with nonsense

Wait I'm a cracker agent?

63_AFA7_C3_25_C8_4813_A9_B0_84_D19_AE92543.jpg

Daps
Her mother is Cuban idiot.

María de la Soledad Teresa O'Brien[1] (born September 19, 1966)[2] is an American broadcast journalist and executive producer.[3] Currently, O'Brien is the anchor for Matter of Fact with Soledad O'Brien, a nationally syndicated weekly political show owned by Hearst Television. She is chairwoman of Starfish Media Group, a multi-platform media production company and distributor that she founded in 2013.[4]

O'Brien was born and raised in St. James, New York, on the North Shore of Long Island to Edward Ephrem O'Brien, a mechanical engineering professor at SUNY Stony Brook, and Estela O'Brien (née Marquetti y Mendieta), a French and English teacher at Smithtown High School West.

"My parents were both immigrants—my mother from Cuba, my father from Australia. Both attended daily Mass at the church near campus. Every day my father would offer my mother a ride. Every day, she declined. Finally, she said yes. One year later, the day after Christmas, the two of them were married".[

Cuban is NOT A RACE, YOU DELUDED fukkING BOOT LICKER. When I look at her mother, I see a BLACK WOMAN, NOT A CUBAN.

:francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuban is NOT A RACE, YOU DELUDED fukkING BOOT LICKER. When I look at her mother, I see a BLACK WOMAN, NOT A CUBAN.

:francis:

When I hear "black" I think Black AADOS. Point still remains. Holding a mixed woman with a cuban mother and an Australia father to the standard of only dating black men is silly as fukk. This aint no exposal. Y'all reaching for straws once again.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at his post history. He's obviously a Dem operative.

Like I said before, I'm a progressive black man who's had this same username from the SOHH days from back in 2001. Just because I don't swing from the nuts of Tariq Nasheed like 75% of you nikkas and come with a different perspective doesn't mean I'm some paid dnc agent who was sent here to infiltrate your little dumb ass Tariq Nasheed circle jerks

killacal

Banned
Daps
Like I said before, I'm a progressive black man who's had this same username from the SOHH days from back in 2001. Just because I don't swing from the nuts of Tariq Nasheed like 75% of you nikkas and come with a different perspective doesn't mean I'm some paid dnc agent who was sent here to infiltrate your little dumb ass Tariq Nasheed circle jerks
Snitch on yourself agent brehs:mjlol:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Her mother is Cuban idiot.

María de la Soledad Teresa O'Brien[1] (born September 19, 1966)[2] is an American broadcast journalist and executive producer.[3] Currently, O'Brien is the anchor for Matter of Fact with Soledad O'Brien, a nationally syndicated weekly political show owned by Hearst Television. She is chairwoman of Starfish Media Group, a multi-platform media production company and distributor that she founded in 2013.[4]

O'Brien was born and raised in St. James, New York, on the North Shore of Long Island to Edward Ephrem O'Brien, a mechanical engineering professor at SUNY Stony Brook, and Estela O'Brien (née Marquetti y Mendieta), a French and English teacher at Smithtown High School West.

"My parents were both immigrants—my mother from Cuba, my father from Australia. Both attended daily Mass at the church near campus. Every day my father would offer my mother a ride. Every day, she declined. Finally, she said yes. One year later, the day after Christmas, the two of them were married".[
For someone who claims to be such a smartass you come off really retarded. In what way does Cuban contradict black?

You also said “full blooded Jamaican” in another thread

Were you dropped as a child?

Daps

I'm a fan of Tariq and even listened to his latest podcast today, but this doesn't have anything to do with him. You've spent months on this forum :cape: for Democrats, even when many here have given you receipts that illustrate why they aren't our allies. :francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a fan of Tariq and even listened to his latest podcast today, but this doesn't have anything to do with him. You've spent months on this forum :cape: for Democrats, even when many here have given you receipts that illustrate why they aren't our allies. :francis:

And Ive dismantled all of these little dumb ass arguments time and time again. Unlike little ignorant nikkas like you, I actually get my information from a wide variety of verified sources, not youtube personalities.

Now let me ask you a question

Why did you never prove you were black after this 22 page thread questioning your race?
@I Really Mean It proves he is black. @SCCIT says the KKK was created to suppress the Jews (pg 5)

:jbhmm:

And yet I'm the undercover CAC huh?
Here's my proof. Where's yours?
File Ban Bets Here (For Coli Cash bets Use -> Betting Exchange)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cuban is not a race. Look at her mom. That's an OLD pic, when the film of that age made you look lighter, and she still looks black. Her mom is definitely majority black admixture. That's not a lite brite. :francis:

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A LITE BRITE
TO BE 30-50% CAC.

SHE LOOKS LIKE HALF CAC
THANDIE NEWTON
actress-thandie-newton-attends-the-calvin-klein-collection-after-at-picture-id90932297

OR HALF CAC HALLE BERRY

halle-berry-the-flintstones-1994-BPF26J.jpg

OR HALF CAC SAGE STEELE
sage-steele.jpg

OR HALF CAC ROS GOLD OMWUDE
ON4vvA1R_400x400.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Last edited:
Daps
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A LITE BRITE
TO BE 30-50% CAC.

SHE LOOKS LIKE HALF CAC
THANDIE NEWTON
actress-thandie-newton-attends-the-calvin-klein-collection-after-at-picture-id90932297

OR HALF CAC HALLE BERRY

halle-berry-the-flintstones-1994-BPF26J.jpg

OR HALF CAC SAGE STEELE
sage-steele.jpg

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah, but then you have full blacks like Sanaan Lathan or Nia Long, who she also looks like. Without a definitive breakdown of her ancestry, I look at her and see a black woman.