The Tariq Nasheed Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Is the OP incomplete or something? Where's the exposal?
It was questionable, so I took it out, she still exposed as a bedwench, I didn't know she was:yeshrug:
It's common knowledge that Soledad is married to a white man. I'm actual embarrassed for Tariq that he tweeted that. Soledad & Kamala Harris' audeince on Twitter aren't gonna care that they are wenches, it's the wrong audience. It just make Tariq look like a reverse racist.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is he exposing exactly? A woman who is born from a cuban mother and an Australian white father dates white men? How is that surprising exactly?

Episode 12341234 of Tariq and his dikk riders being wild corny.
Why are u in every Tariq Nasheed thread if you don’t like him?
Are you black?
:jbhmm:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are u in every Tariq Nasheed thread if you don’t like him?
Are you black?
:jbhmm:

Cause I like sonning you dumb ass Tariq nut huggers with facts.

I've proved my blackness multiples times on this forum. Ask around.

Just cause I don't swing from the sack of Tariq Nasheed and hang onto every word he says as gospel doesn't make me a CAC. It makes me a rational and well read person who doesn't fall for simple minded bullshyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Her mom, who was fully black:
ChgTxBdUcAEQU96.jpg

She and her husband:
soledad-obrien-bradley-raymond-8.jpg

She, her husband, and one their sons:
Soledad%20O'Brien%20family.jpg

Soledad with all of her children:

img_soledadobrienlg_2.jpg

:mjlol:

I guarantee you that the reason she's so militant is because she harbors regret for whoring out the blackness from her blood.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her mom, who was fully black:
ChgTxBdUcAEQU96.jpg

Her mother is Cuban idiot.

María de la Soledad Teresa O'Brien[1] (born September 19, 1966)[2] is an American broadcast journalist and executive producer.[3] Currently, O'Brien is the anchor for Matter of Fact with Soledad O'Brien, a nationally syndicated weekly political show owned by Hearst Television. She is chairwoman of Starfish Media Group, a multi-platform media production company and distributor that she founded in 2013.[4]

O'Brien was born and raised in St. James, New York, on the North Shore of Long Island to Edward Ephrem O'Brien, a mechanical engineering professor at SUNY Stony Brook, and Estela O'Brien (née Marquetti y Mendieta), a French and English teacher at Smithtown High School West.

"My parents were both immigrants—my mother from Cuba, my father from Australia. Both attended daily Mass at the church near campus. Every day my father would offer my mother a ride. Every day, she declined. Finally, she said yes. One year later, the day after Christmas, the two of them were married".[

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause I like sonning you with you dumb ass Tariq nut huggers with facts.

I've proved my blackness multiples times on this forum. Ask around.

Just cause I don't swing from the sack of Tariq Nasheed and hang onto every word he says as gospel doesn't make me a CAC. It makes me a rational and well read person who doesn't fall for simple minded bullshyt.
Well you’re just showing everybody you’re on his dikk in the form of a hater. :yeshrug: