The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
this is a potential presidential candidate...

and we got threads about her knowledge of dead rappers and girl groups from the 90's....?

wtf is going on in America....

you nikkas better wake up and start taking shyt serious

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
this is a potential presidential candidate...

and we got threads about her knowledge of dead rappers and girl groups from the 90's....?

wtf is going on in America....

you nikkas better wake up and start taking shyt serious
For starters, all of this criticism is based on HER behavior, her actions, and her inconsistencies in regards to background, PR, and this perception management campaign being run on us as a people. Every detail counts.
2nd of all:
You missed the threads about her policies affecting black men, her allowing corrupt officials to withhold evidence then helping cover it up, and her reluctance to vacate the convictions because it would create a shortage in prison labor?
How about the attempts to break up mostly low income, BLACK families by punishing the parents if truant students with jail time, up to a year?
How about @Stir Fry personal account and dealings, with receipts, in regards to her office's heavy corruption, making a man pay bail for a crime he didn't commit 2x, drawing the trial out (consitutional violation) just to LOSE THE CASE ANYWAY, since it was false?
Oh you missed those multipage plat threads?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what are some of her policies . . . anybody know? I see so much support but nobody is saying what she's going to DO . . .

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
what are some of her policies . . . anybody know? I see so much support but nobody is saying what she's going to DO . . .

She's pro immigration and lgbtwtfbbq, which I really don't care about either way.

The BIG problem is that she's very much pro-police state to the point of having no regard for people even when they're innocent. It's really creepy tbh.

Me and @dora_da_destroyer have both had some terrible first hand experiences with the SFPD and its judicial system during her time as DA.

Opinion | Kamala Harris Was Not a ‘Progressive Prosecutor’

Naw fukk that broad. I heard about her and had to do my research (which should be the standard, but now more than ever with politicians).

• Married to a cop
  • Married to a white cop
  • As an AG, pushed a punitive initiative that treated truancy amony elementary schoolers as a crime for which parents could be jailed
  • As a DA, the conviction rate rose from 52% in '03 to 67% in '06 (at that time highest seen in a decade).
  • She oversaw the mishandling of evidence which violated defendants' rights by hiding damaging information about a police drug lab technician
Her resume is filled with obvious signs/beliefs of an extreme policed state and support of funneling more black people through the prison pipeline.

She about to try and electric slide her self into the favor of the black community..naw.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk.

Sauces:

Judge rips Harris' office for hiding problems
California Prosecutor Falsifies Transcript of Confession
Federal judges order California to expand prison releases
An Interrogation and Response to the Predominant Framing of Truancy - UCLA Law Review