The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tariq had it on Tariq radio it was some stupid AD she did bout her favorite music she said tribe called quest, shoutout to fifedog and didnt even know fife was dead...:deadrose:

Lmfao why is she even being asked these idotic questions. Mofos get in front of her and instead of asking anout potential policy they asking “so who from black panther is your favorite character”, “do you think jodeci or h town is better”.
:russ::mjlol:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmfao why is she even being asked these idotic questions. Mofos get in front of her and instead of asking anout potential policy they asking “so who from black panther is your favorite character”, “do you think jodeci or h town is better”.
:russ::mjlol:
It's PR to pander to gullible black voters:francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's PR to pander to gullible black voters:francis:

Of course. Im just like i dont want to see or read anything aboyt a politician regardless of race unless its someone asking them about specific policy.

My facebook was flooded with “yaaaaaasss” and “got my vote” when Kamala announced and these idiots dont know ANYTHING about ANY of her policy that she is planning.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There is a hell of a lot of legitimate criticism of Kamala Harris out there from her time as a prosecutor. You don't need to rely on Tariq's superficial bullshyt. Why can't some of you see that he panders in the same way as some of these politicians?