The Tariq Nasheed Thread

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Black Men on here and in real life find attraction in all race of women but their own, but you men on here have a problem when Black Women find somebody other than a Black Man attractive?

You guys need to get a life and stop being hypocrites.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black Men on here and in real life find attraction in all race of women but their own, but you men on here have a problem when Black Women find somebody other than a Black Man attractive?

You guys need to get a life and stop being hypocrites.
You’re aftually friending young black women openly thirsting after the cat that played the 40 year old virgin 15 years after the fact. It’s not the finding non black men attractive that’s the issue, it’s the pathetic thirst/desperation.

I’ll never understand the logic behind black women thinking that sweating white boys is somehow paying black men back. Regardless of how bad you think black men feel about black women, you’ve got to know that white men feel even worse.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You’re aftually friending young black women openly thirsting after the cat that played the 40 year old virgin 15 years after the fact. It’s not the finding non black men attractive that’s the issue, it’s the pathetic thirst/desperation.

I’ll never understand the logic behind black women thinking that sweating white boys is somehow paying black men back. Regardless of how bad you think black men feel about black women, you’ve got to know that white men feel even worse.
Dont forget she was the same one going HARD on Nate Parker during BOAN

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any woman calling a man Daddy or Zaddy in a sexual way is weird. Why would women make an older man that they find attractive into a dad like attraction? That’s disturbing. No matter what race the man is.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Who cares? I like Tariq but he seems a bit too obsessed with black women who date interracially. Did these women shyt on black men or something?
THEY care AF when a black man even acknowledge a nonback woman.

Signed,
MBJ
Michael Couture
Nia Long's Son
Tavis Smiley's Son
RG3

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell is a 'zaddy?' More swirling jargon that only exists in those circles? Like, what is the signifigance of the 'd' being replaced with a 'z'?? :dahell:

It has nothing to do with swirling. :mjlol:

It’s just means a handsome male.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Tariq taking mad subliminals at Corey Holcomb :mjlol::russ:

Corey started the 5150 show this weak talking bowt "what yall blaming!?.. 'the white supremist?.
Supremacy!?... Nah'..."
That was a direct shot at Tariq.

I don't think they'll ever directly beef.. But it'd be crazy seeing Tariq bring "receipts" on Corey :lolbron:

Hopefully Corey sees that he's completely off code about the little girl being KOd by a grown CAC and falls easy on his hoodrat hatred on this issue :francis:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Tariq taking mad subliminals at Corey Holcomb :mjlol::russ:

Corey started the 5150 show this weak talking bowt "what yall blaming!?.. 'the white supremist?.
Supremacy!?... Nah'..."
That was a direct shot at Tariq.

I don't think they'll ever directly beef.. But it'd be crazy seeing Tariq bring "receipts" on Corey :lolbron:

Hopefully Corey sees that he's completely off code about the little girl being KOd by a grown CAC and falls easy on his hoodrat hatred on this issue :francis:

Corey was on some REAL c00n shyt with that comment. I don't care how much he hate hood rats some shyt better not said even for a comedian cause that wasn't about jokes that was true feelings.

Darlene was up there low key loving it too!!!

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

How was he off code? He didn't defend that cac. He was just saying that she should've been programmed to Stay her ass in a child's place.

let a group of kids run up on me with that mighty mouse shyt...

I'm serving scoops of that old man strength

20p96kg.jpg

abnoyf.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq Nasheed better calm down, he's doing too much shyt. He’s going too far with that dumb shyt, it's one thing exposing cacs but just being reckless going after everybody is certainly a recipe for disaster.

Dude is feeling himself too much right now and always acting like a moist lame lip smacking metrosexual wannabe fake superhero.

He’s also hiding a lot about himself, he knows way too much about gay shyt, it shows in his antics that he has definitely dabbled in some weird fruity shyt before. I'm convinced about this cause anytime he tries to insult somebody, it's always "bootyhole this, booty hole that", everything he talks about always leads to gay shyt.

Something is wrong with him in the head, dude is real suspect. U can't go to war with cacs by just being a troll on the internet, dude is playing with fire thinking shyt is sweet.