The Tariq Nasheed Thread

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
What they do?
they are on the streets doing low level community out reach shyt. Drives for kids, retreats in atlanta and shasta, workshops for black entrepreneurship; NOT TO MENTION THE KNOWLEDGE AND SOCIAL COMMENTARY THEY GIVE FOR FREE FOR OVER A DECADE. They brought Francis Cress, and Valentine, and Blair to the forefront, When tariq was still talking about how to fukk white women.

I'm sure they could do alot more, if those garbage ass nikkas that you know would help to fund Black people out here on the street spreading the news and knowledge Like Blackmagick363, Red and Blue. But I'm sure those garbage nikkas are giving their money to white people to have nice cars and entertain themselves. fukk those c00n ass nikkas you know.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
they are on the streets doing low level community out reach shyt. Drives for kids, retreats in atlanta and shasta, workshops for black entrepreneurship; NOT TO MENTION THE KNOWLEDGE AND SOCIAL COMMENTARY THEY GIVE FOR FREE FOR OVER A DECADE. They brought Francis Cress, and Valentine, and Blair to the forefront, When tariq was still talking about how to fukk white women.

I'm sure they could do alot more, if those garbage ass nikkas that you know would help to fund Black people out here on the street spreading the news and knowledge Like Blackmagick363, Red and Blue. But I'm sure those garbage nikkas are giving their money to white people to have nice cars and entertain themselves. fukk those c00n ass nikkas you know.

Is this you Blue Pill.

Man, you have to admit they say some crazy misinformation ass shyt. I was listening to Red Pill the other day say something about a Trap God being over a Trap House.

You know that Hidden Colors has done more for getting names such as Francis Cress out there more than anything these guys have done. The biggest outlet that the pills have been on is Brother Rich outlet.

Lol at the Tariq teaching how to fukk white women slight lol.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Oh this why my friend tried to get me to go vote? Damn smh.Lmao

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a big post ready about all these black Youtubers and their contradictions. Tariq's constant flip flopping and obvious lack of real politics is a big problem, especially due to the size of the platform he has. You can learn a lot from how he hustles and gets bread but I would take his political advice with a grain of salt from here on out.

Since I've followed Tariq I've personally seen him:
  • Endorse Obama and donate to his campaign
  • shyt on Obama publicly
  • Endorse Bernie
  • shyt on Bernie
  • Call Hilary and Trump the same kinds of Supremacists
  • Endorse and Publicize #DontVote
  • Endorse Andrew Gillum
See the pattern yet? Politics is all about picking a side and pushing back against the establishment if they do not succumb to your demands. There is NO SUCH THING as "Black Politics," there is no black political party and that is not how American politics is setup. These Youtubers need to understand that. There is nothing wrong with taking a harsh Independent stance and endorsing for/against politicians when they rise.