The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The new show is great.

I will cast this critique; Tariq uses the "code" to insulate himself from criticism. Him "living my best life" comment bothers me. Cuz, he's now getting into weird terrority with the music and reality TV. Do you. But, don't make it as if you living great to shine on racists and shyting on black folk on S8. That's the only time I don't like Tariq is when he makes it; 'there me and my supporters and there's c00ns and SWS'

That said; salute to him. Do not response like I can only kiss his ass. He seems a good dude, overall. I have some issues.

Thanks for the Luvvie exposal. Her lies and misunderstanding of black America IS THE BEEF between us. Too many of ya'll look at us like White People.

:mjlol: Why can't ya'll get it together?

fukk you. Also, stop with the the We Are All Black in Africa.

There's 56 countries and 90 tribes throughout Africa. If AADOS went back, who exactly do we go over there to?

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
The new show is great.

I will cast this critique; Tariq uses the "code" to insulate himself from criticism. Him "living my best life" comment bothers me. Cuz, he's now getting into weird terrority with the music and reality TV. Do you. But, don't make it as if you living great to shine on racists and shyting on black folk on S8. That's the only time I don't like Tariq is when he makes it; 'there me and my supporters and there's c00ns and SWS'

That said; salute to him. Do not response like I can only kiss his ass. He seems a good dude, overall. I have some issues.

Thanks for the Luvvie exposal. Her lies and misunderstanding of black America IS THE BEEF between us. Too many of ya'll look at us like White People.

:mjlol: Why can't ya'll get it together?

fukk you. Also, stop with the the We Are All Black in Africa.

There's 56 countries and 90 tribes throughout Africa. If AADOS went back, who exactly do we go over there to?

The only barrier seems to be the cost of the flight. Phil from the advise show went and was blown away.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:wow: If Tariq gets tonetalks on Hidden Colors 5....I know I'm looking thirsty.

I don't hate the brotha'. :ufdup:

The only barrier seems to be the cost of the flight. Phil from the advise show went and was blown away.

I'll watch this later.

I'm happy to learn about Africa and the many countries, but, I'm tired of people acting like it's Black Heaven.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new show is great.I will cast this critique; Tariq uses the "code" to insulate himself from criticism. Him "living my best life" comment bothers me. Cuz, he's now getting into weird terrority with the music and reality TV. Do you. But, don't make it as if you living great to shine on racists and shyting on black folk on S8. That's the only time I don't like Tariq is when he makes it; 'there me and my supporters and there's c00ns and SWS'That said; salute to him. Do not response like I can only kiss his ass. He seems a good dude, overall. I have some issues.Thanks for the Luvvie exposal. Her lies and misunderstanding of black America IS THE BEEF between us. Too many of ya'll look at us like White People.Why can't ya'll get it together?fukk you. Also, stop with the the We Are All Black in Africa.There's 56 countries and 90 tribes throughout Africa. If AADOS went back, who exactly do we go over there to?

90 tribes????????? :mjlol:. Think before you type and dude is right black people all over the world live in fear and only feel safe in cliques, SORRY this is the truth.

Lame nikkas like you who listen to people to agree 100% of everything is nuts, always looking for something petty to disagree with like a female or homo LMAO. :lolbron:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:wow: If Tariq gets tonetalks on Hidden Colors 5....I know I'm looking thirsty.

I don't hate the brotha'. :ufdup:

I'll watch this later.

I'm happy to learn about Africa and the many countries, but, I'm tired of people acting like it's Black Heaven.

He refers to tone talks as a mush-mouth nikka for talking down on Jay Morrison's fund

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Tariq gets tonetalks on Hidden Colors 5....I know I'm looking thirsty.I don't hate the brotha'. I'll watch this later.

It is black paradise, sit down U aint got no real paper so you talking nonsense from the sidelines. When you stop wasting your disposable income on thrash then you will see the light.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what I was thinking, but he shouted out Tone Talks on his last live stream when he was talking about Nigerians & Luvvie.

Y'all be on some over the top shyt with this dude DAMN, all that are they cool or they aint cool bullshyt, who gives a fukk. :russ:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:wow: If Tariq gets tonetalks on Hidden Colors 5....

It'll never happen. Even tho he gave Tone props on the latest vid, Tone is affiliated with Yvette and she hardcore disrespected Dr. Welsing when she passed and Tariq dissed the shyt out of Yvette for that.

Also @Bconscious the angry poster..never change breh:wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He refers to tone talks as a mush-mouth nikka for talking down on Jay Morrison's fund
He just shouted him out on this video.

Hopefully they can actually talk one of these days.

I remember that and that's my problem with a lot of the brothas I watch--they are never wrong in their platforms.

Tariq speaks on a lot of thing without the context of data and no one is doing the review of Black American life better than Antonio Moore. And unlike say a Dr. Umar, this ain't about star power or being 'BIG POPA' to black folk.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
My couple of people I know said they will not donate or purchase HC5 if Tariq goes in put the likes of Red Pill and folks like that in the series. Hell, I'm just hoping he leaving Phil Valentine out of it this time.

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
My couple of people I know said they will not donate of purchase HC5 is Tariq goes in put the likes of Red Pill and folks like that in the series. Hell, I'm just hoping he leaving Phil Valentine out of it this time.

REd Pill and Valentine are the fukking truth, fukk those couple of people you now, garbage ass nikkas; aint do a 10th of what they have done for the black community.